It Begins: Honeymoon.

India P O V:

He lifted me up against the wall, kissing up and down my neck and chest.

Our breathing became heavier as the kissing deepened and intensified. "Let's go back to the bedroom." He smiled, looking up at me.

He scooped me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I could feel him rubbing against me as we laid on the bed.

He grabbed himself and rubbed it all over and around my clit, making my legs tense up. "Uh.. fuck." I muttered as he rubbed me with his thunb. He slowly went onto his knees, kissing and licking my thighs teasingly.

"Ugh, Papi.. no teasing." I panted, just before his tongue slid from top to bottom.

He grabbed my thighs, pulling me more towards him.

''You want this?'' He smirked, licking his already wet lips. ''You already kn-''

''Well, you ain't even gotta beg.'' He said quickly, grabbing my waist and spinning me around. I bit my lip as he slapped my ass. He slowly teased his way in me with his fingers, picking up pace and gripping my ass. ''You like that baby?'' He panted, from behind me.

All I could do was moan, so I hope he took it as a yes. He stopped and straightened up behind me. He entered me quickly, no hesitation. I gripped the sheets tightly as my body tingled intensely from his deep strokes.

As I looked back, his hand was stringed into his hair, mouth open, looking up. His moans filled me with excitement. When you know your making someone else feel good, it adds to the situation.

''I'm about to make that pussy cum.'' He moaned, grabbing my ass and slamming me back. ''Uh, yes.. it's coming..'' I screamed, feeling my body start to get higher and higher.

Later.

I suppose you already know how that ended.

As good as ever.

We was getting ready for a night out. ''So, after this, where should we go for our honeymoon?'' He asked, putting on his shoes.

''Ooo..'' I begun, putting some velvet red on my lips. ''How about, Dubai? Oh, or Hawaii? Imagine..'' I smiled at him in the mirror. ''Dubai sounds amazing.'' He smiled, smacking my ass as he got up. ''You look as beautiful as ever, Mrs. Perez.'' He cooed, spinning me around by my hand, still occupied by my lipstick.

''Oh and I must say, you do look absolutely dashing yourself.'' I mocked, dusting his collar. He rolled his eyes just before grabbing my face for a quick kiss. ''Let's go, baby.'' He ushered with a smile, grabbing my hand properly.

I have to agree with him, I was looking good tonight. Skin tight black dresses are always winning, with some red bottoms, and these lips
You can't go wrong.

We left our room and walked towards the elevator. We got in eagerly, pampering ourselves in the mirror. "Isit a sea food place we're going?" I asked, thinking about a full red lobster.

"No, it's a bit of everything. They do steaks and shit too." He replied, grabbing his stomach.

"Lobby." The lift alerted.

The doors opened.. this place was truly amazing. I felt like a millionaire in here, so out of place. "Good evening, Mr and Mrs Perez, your car is waiting outside for you." The receptionist said.

"Thank you, m'am." Jacob replied, escorting me to the door with a firm grip around my waist.

We walked out to a black Mercedes parked up. "Good evening, Mr and Mrs Perez." The driver said as he got out to open our door. "Thank you." I smiled as I got in.

"This feels crazy, we never do things like this, right?" I said, placing my hand onto his lap as he sat in the back with me. "I know. We never had the time, always got caught up in some bullshit. But this is how we're supposed to be living, the lavish life." He replied, placing his hand ontop of mine.

"The lavish life? I could get used to this." I smiled, looking at the views out the window.

I couldn't help but glimpse at our rings.
It still felt so surreal.
But it felt so amazing.

We shortly arrived at the restaurant, it was something else, so.. upperclass.

"Hi, reservation for Mr & Mrs Perez." He said to the waiter. "Oh, yes, yes. This way please." He said, walking us to a table.

We thanked him and sat down. "I am so hungry." I mumbled, skimming through the menu.

"Lobster, lobster, lobster." I said, tapping at it's name in the menu. I've been craving a juicy lobster since I got pregnant. I just never got my hands on one.

"I'm gonna get us this share platter too, wings, fries, onion rings and mozzarella sticks?" He suggested.

"Do it, do it." I smiled widely. Good thing we smoked a little earlier.
This is about to be amazing.

Jacobs phone rang suddenly. "Ugh, not now." He muttered. "Who isit?" I asked, trying to look. "Work, it's nothing, baby."

Work, calling, now?
Really Jacob, the day after your wedding work call? You gotta do better then that.
I wonder who it actually was.

"Oh, okay." I said, feeling myself immediately turn sour.

If it's Hazel, I'm gonna have to put an end to this new friendship shit myself.