Cozy (Chen)

"Annyeong," Chen flashed his heart-melting smile as soon as you opened the door.

    "Right." You smiled back as you remembered the two of you have a movie marathon today because it is the weekend and you watch movies every Saturday and Sunday, and even on Friday nights.

    He went inside leaving his shoes near the corner of the living room since he knows you hated stuffs that are scattering everywhere. Yeap, he knows you. He knows you really well. He's like your best friend. Only it's better.

    "Did you bring food?" you asked enthusiastically

    "Didn't actually, I ordered pizza."

    "Omo, you're gonna make me fat Oppa" you whined

    "You're already fat."

    "Ouch." You pouted and started to walk away from him. He grabbed your arm and you turned around.

    "Just joking. Y/n, you're not fat. You're chubby."

    "Uhm? That's like the same thing?" you told him in sarcasm

    "Oh. So? What if you're chubby? I like it that way."

    "Wae?"

    "So I can squish your cute cheeks. Oh look at that, ah kyeopta."

    He squished your face and you somewhat looked like a fish. "I've got squishy squishy squishy," he imitated Darla in Finding Nemo. He laughed but you took his hand off. "Yah!"

    "Wae? It's cute!"

    You did not reply. Instead, you turned on the tv and you began to view the movies contained in the usb connected to the flatscreen. He sat there waiting for you and you felt that he was excited just as much as you are.

    Soon enough, the pizza delivery guy came and gave you the pizza. Chen paid, thanked him and closed the door. You clapped your hands since you were hungry waiting for it. "Finally food! Glorious food!" He chuckled in your cuteness of wanting to eat pizza. He pinched your cheeks. "Here you go, your adorableness."

----------

    The movie was nice and you both got comfy and at the same time thrilled with the movie. You rested your head to his shoulders as he rested his arms around your shoulder. When it comes to movies and with food, nothing could make it feel better. Except for the fact that you do it with Chen. You're comfortable around him, you do crazy stuffs together and he never gets tired of your pointless dramas. You talk with him, eat with him and even travel with him. All the things that you dreamt of doing with your bestfriend has actually happened and is still happening. With him around you, you feel safe, secured and in comfort. So cozy that you don't want to be not around him and that you find your day incomplete without seeing him. And even if he gets annoying, you miss every little thing that he does. And then you realize, "Oh shit, do I love this guy?"

    You coughed as you sat straight on the couch. He didn't want you to sit straight so he rested his arms again in your shoulders pulling it back to his chest. "Stay right here. The movie's not finished yet."

    You couldn't say anything besides "arasso" and it felt awkward.

    "What is happening," you wondered. Why does he want you to lie your head on him?

    Finally, after a few minutes, you couldn't stand any longer. You stood up and excused yourself to drink a glass of water. But he took grab of your hand.

    "Wae, are you scared? The movie's not that scary, oppa."

    "I have to ask you something."

    "I'm afraid I don't know what will happen next in the movie."

    "No, not that you baboya. Something else."

    "Hmm, can't it wait 'till the movie ends?"

    "I want the answer now."

    He looks so cranky to get an answer. "But what? What kind of question would he be asking?" you wondered again.

    You heard him gulp and then he proceeded to ask... "Do you like me, y/n?"

    You couldn't find your voice to speak as you were already trembling inside. His question is so out-of-nowhere that you don't what to do.

    "O-o-op-oppa?"

    "You heard me. Do you like me?"

    Disturbed, your phone rang that made your hand reached it out from the table beside you. It was your crush, Kai. You were supposed to answer it when Chen took it. He checked it up and saw Kai's caller ID. He knew you like him and you were waiting for him to call but then he threw it to the couch.

    "Yah!"

    "I'm asking you a question. Don't you think it's rude to leave it hanging?"

    "Mianhae but I got to answer the phone. It' K---"

    Before even finishing your sentence, he kissed you and felt his lips with yours. You were mad at him for making you miss a phone call. You wanted to slap him for making an advantage but you couldn't let go of him. Something told you that the one you love isn't Kai but is the one who is with you right now... Chen... And that truly, hopefully, he loves you too.

    And he does. With him kissing you slowly, it felt like nothing else mattered. Your phone continued to rang but all you hear was echo. When you sensed that he was about to let go of the kiss, you moved forward towards him and you put your hand on his hair preventing him to stop. He grabbed your waist but eventually had let go of the kiss.

    "Dae, I like you oppa," you smiled

    His eyes smiled upon hearing those words. He got embarrassed for what he did but you didn't mind. In fact, thanks to the kiss, you never would have find it yourself... If you love him or not.
Your phone rang again and it was Kai. Again. You laughed at Kai's desperate intention to contact you but you just ignored it.

    "You should answer that."

    "Don't mind him, the guy I want is right here." You both chuckled and then you kissed.