Opposite Day (Baekhyun)

It was a boring Monday when one of your friends decided that you'd play Truth or Dare.

"Yah... It's so boring. What should we do?" your friend asked in dismay

"I know right," you said

"I know!" she jumped. "Let's play A,B Apple! (Truth or Dare game)"

All of you looked at each other and figured that you should just play 'cause you weren't really doing anything.

"Okay, let's do it," one friend suggested

A few minutes while playing the game, your guy friends came to join along with Baekhyun. You formed a circle inside the room, turned off the lights so it'll be more thrilling.

-----------------------------------

"Haha! Next one please." Tao said after he just dared to roll on the grass while there were soccer players playing on the field outside.

"That was kinda embarrassing," you contemplated

"Well it was a dare."

"Okay, so let's continue," your friend requested

You all sang the game's song until you found the next victim.

Chorus: "A... B... Apple... Lemon, orange juice. Tell me the name of your sweetheart."

Suddenly, the slot opened and landed on D.O's and he said, "S"

So you sang the alphabet song until 'S'

A... B... C... D... E... F... G... H... I... J... K... L... M... N... O... P... Q...

"Uh oh," you thought. "This is baaaad."

"...R ..." After R, you hurriedly took your hand off from the circle and tried not to touch your seatmate's hand so you won't be caught to play in turn.

Sadly, you weren't swift enough to avoid the hand.

".... S!" the hand caught you

"Y/n! Aha this one! Right, truth or dare?" Tao blared

"Truth."

Kai then whispered something to Tao.

"Sounds like a good idea," whispered Tao

"Okay, truth. So, y/n, we want to know..."

You raised your left brow.

"... Do you like Baekhyun hyung?"

"Shit, I don't like lying. This is hard," you spoke your mind.

It was hard for you for you didn't like to lie. Lying to someone had always been a big deal to you. But you want to since you didn't want to tell everyone even in front of Baekhyun Oppa.

Yes, Baekhyun was your crush. He looked after you, and took good care of you. He was like your brother but deep inside, you want him to be more than that.

Finally, you figured your way to escape. You remembered what your bestfriend told you about Opposite Day.

*flashback*

You and your girls were in your room answering your assignment for Accounting.

"Aisssshh, I've had enough with Accounting! Can we take a break?"

So you stopped answering for it was really hard to deal with.

"Hey, guys I have something to share to you," your bestfriend said

"What?" you asked curiously

"Do you believe that there is Opposite Day?"

You chuckled, "What kind of question is that?"