Water Girl (Sehun)

"Are you serious?!" your voice suddenly volumed up and echoed in the halls while talking on the phone

"Yes, I also thought the manager was joking but then he doesn't joke around so..." your cousin reassured.

"Cousin-ah! You're so lucky! I hope I can help you though so that I can also meet them in person."

"Well, maybe you can! I can reserve a ticket for you!" she sound excited but you remembered you last spent your savings for your prom gown

"I uhhh... Actually don't have money..."

Sadness was even heard from the sound of her sigh. "Aish! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I work for them now and I can help you but since I also lacked money... I'm afraid..."

"It's okay. But can I atleast drive you on the way to the concert?"

"You'd do that? It's far though but thanks!"

"No problem. I guess I'll see you. Bye" you hang up

---------------------------------------

ON THE DAY OF THE CONCERT

"Yah! There are so many people already even if it's still 2PM."

"That's the thing about people. If you want something, gotta work for it. In the case of fangirls, if you want to find a perfect spot, gotta be really early. "

*phone rings* It was your cousin's phone. "Dae, I'll be right there." *hangs up*

"Cousin, I'll be back. Can you hold my ID and my bag for me please?"

"Sure." Not knowing what she had in mind, she let you hold her bag and her ID and quickly ran to a higher positioned staff.

You stood there and looked at the ID that says "STAFF" and wondered what it really feels to work for your idols. While you were looking around, a red-haired girl probably in her 20's but rather really pretty and presentable took grab of your arm. "Yah, what are you doing in here?! You're supposed to be inside helping the others! Aish!"

"I apologize but I'm not actu--"

"Aish stop complaining. Go inside and help! There's a lot of things to do!"

Without uttering another word, you obeyed and slowly walked inside while taking a last glance to the girl.

"Well? Faster!" She commanded and hurried your way. You ran to a bunch of rooms and hanging racks, boxes, wires, and a whole lot of concert necessities until you reached a big door surrounded with yellow bulbs that probably signifies the stars' dressing room. Nervously, you held the door knob and went inside.

The room's in chaos! Everyone was busy styling the members' hairs, dresses and handling them water bottles, and towels.

Omo. I'm actually here! I can't believe this. There's Suho, D.O, Chen, Lay!

Xiumin and Chanyeol walked passed you.

And oh my God! Xiumin and Chanyeol just walked passed me! They just walked my existence!

Seeing the members, you were petrified and stood there like a useless mannequin until...

"Hello! You're Majesty! We've got work to do! Hand these water bottle to Sehun. He's thirsty. He's waiting backstage."

What did he just say? To Sehun? My bias? Aggghhhh

You quickly obeyed once again and went looking for the backstage. Finally, the perfect figure of a tall man, with slender legs and arms, his face looking on the backstage floor looking nervous and tired was seen as he leans himself to a wall, his hands on his pocket.

You nervously walked towards him with the water bottle in your trembling hands. "Excuse me." Your voice shaked.

Sehun looked at you. His eyes goodness me. Your cheeks heated 45 degrees celcius.

"You asked for water, Sehun?" you smiled at him.

He smiled back and said, "Yes, thank you!"

Oh my gosh! My dream come true! And he actually smiled at me!

"You're welcome." You stared at him like an idiot as he opened the bottle and drank it revealing his Adam's Apple from his EXO hoodie which was scorching hot for you to see.

Damn, he's perfect.

You wanted to stay. You wanted him to request for more bottle since it'll mean more time to actually talk or serve him. You didn't mind working for him although you really hate it when someone asks you for something. But then reality snapped...

"Yah, we need you here!" A brown-haired short muscle-y guy called you.

Irritated you were but you felt you should obey and just help. Before walking out, you heard Sehun calling at you.

"Yah!"

Did he just call me? You faced him with gleaming eyes. "Dae, Sehun?"

"What's your name?"

You could feel your heart pumping mad as you never really expected for your bias to ask for your name. You felt you cheeks heated up again. "It's y/n." You smiled.

"Y/n."

"Dae."

"We should hang-out sometime."

You couldn't believe what he was saying. "What?"

"Wait for me until the concert is ending. Is it okay for you?"

"Dae!" you excitedly answered. You cleared your throat. "Dae, Sehun! Of course!"

Just as he was about to say another word, that same muscle-y called you, "Yah! You girl! Come with me now!"

"Dae." You told the guy. "Sehun-ie, I have to go." You smiled and bowed.

"Arasso. I'll see you then." He winked. "I can't wait." He added.

-------------

A/N

Annyeong beautifuls! Sorry for the late update but hope you liked it! Pls don't forget to vote or comment :)