@MichHerondale Oliver Queen Part 2

Part 2 Imagine for @ Hope you enjoy!

He went down the zip line and crashed into the building window above the party. You could hear the crash from all the way where you were. You looked at the floor under and no one noticed.

"Is he really this crazy? Well, I am dating him... How did I not know this. Maybe his crazy side comes out when he's doing stuff like this. Oh great. Now I'm talking to myself. Gosh!" You said pacing back and worth.

You looked at him. He motioned for you to come. You looked at the floor behind and you could just make out a gun coming out of one of the men's pocket.

You used my arrow to slide down the zip line and went through the same opening.

"We might want to hurry." You warn him. He agreed and together you quietly ran off.

~

"Everyone will get down on their knees and does what I say. If any one objects, bad ending for you." Said the man.

"Turn off the lights." Oliver told you. You gave him a confused look. "Now!" He yelled whispered. Yoi did want he said and a couple minutes later you heard screams and a gun shot.

You were too scared Oliver got hurt that you yelled to him that you were turning on the lights. When you didn't hear an answer, you automatically turned them on.

You saw the man on his knees and an arrow pointing at his head. Before he can do anything, the police came inside. He looked at the police then to you.

You knew that look. It meant run. He put his arrow back and you both ran off. The police yelled at you to stop but you kept running.

After, when you both made it back to safety, he hugged you and spun you around. When he put you down, you pressed you lips against his. You could tell he was surprised. You gave him one last hug before you left home.