How You Sleep

Barry - When you both sleep, you guys usually sleep with your backs towards each other. But those nights when you get cold, Barry would hug you tightly and place his head in the crook of your neck.

Steve - Steve is the kind who doesn't stay up late. He would go to sleep early so that means you would have to too. When you protest he will pick you up bridal style and bring you to the bed. Usually he will lay on his back and you'll curl up next to him in a ball. You lay your head on his chest, and sometimes your leg over his legs. His arm wraps around you holding you close to him.

Oliver - You like spooning but Oliver always has the need to protect you so he ends up laying on top of you while you curl up in a ball.

Tony - You lay the opposite direction of him as he drapes his arms around your waist. With his draped arms, he holds you as close to him as possible.

Roy - You lay on one side while he lays on the other. His arm is under your head and you rest your head on his shoulder. One of your legs is intertwined with his.

Peter - When you sleep together, you mostly always spoon. He is the big spoon while you are the small spoon. Some days you are the big spoon but it rarely ever happens.

Grayson - You guys "sleep" a lot and you usually end up spooning.

Clint - Clint is a very light sleeper. When you sleep, he lays on his stomach taking up the whole entire bed. You try to make him move, he grumbles at you. When he does this, you just drape your arm around his back and sleep like that.

Clark - You and Clark LOVE to cuddle. You place your hands on his chest and he wraps his arms around you. Obviously, you two face each other when you sleep.

A/N
Some of these were short, I know. Where me and Kit live it's nighttime so I thought, "why not do a sleeping preference. I haven't done it before." So I did. Hope you enjoyed!