Chapter 11.

" So what will it do to you if your spark mate rejects you?" I asked
" it will hurt you of course but you can live if they do and if they die you will live but it will always hurt." Ratchet said.

"Oh okay." I said. Now that my questions were answered. I needed to figure out if Sideswipe and Sunstreaker felt the same way. I don't know if my spark is calling to them or not. I just know that I feel something strongly for them only if we just recently met.

"I think I will go and see if I can catch of on some recharge." I told them. They nodded as I headed out of the medbay and into my berth room. Once there I went into a deep recharge.

I woke to an alarm. I got up quickly and ran out of my berth room. I saw humans, Ironhide and both twins running and wheeling down the hall way. What's going on? "Ironhide?" I asked through the comm.

"Daystar, stay behind and in your berth room. Decepticons are near." He commanded. "But Ironhide I can help." I stated. "No I don't want you getting hurt. Please stay here." He softly asked.

I huffed but said "Okay I will stay here."

I went back into my room and locked the door. What am I going to do now? Maybe I can sing a song? I started looking for a good song that I could sing when I found the perfect one and started playing the music to start singing.

" So can you lay your life down so a stranger can live? Can you take what you need and take less then you give? Can you close everyday without the glory and fame? Could you hold your head high when no one knows your name. That's how legends are made at least that's what they say.

We say goodbye but never let go. We live we die cause you can't save every soul.Gotta take to show your the kind of person who will never look back, never look down and never let go.

Can you lose everything you ever had planned?Can you sit down again and play another hand?Could you risk everything for the chance of being alone?Under pressure fine the grace? Or come undone?That's how legends are made at least that's what they say.

We say goodbye but we never let go.We live, we die cause we can't save every soul.Gotta take a chance to show your the kind of person who could never look back, never look down and never let go.

Will never look back, never look down and never let go.

Never let go, never let go, never let go.."

After singing the song I realized it was 10:00pm and I was still tired. I went back into recharge.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Little did she know that two perticular twins which just outside her berth room and caught,witnessed, and recorded her singing.

___________________________
I woke up well rested and went out into the hallway. Once I did I could hear this sound coming down the hallway. I walked until I go to the main hanger where all the bots were standing around Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.

What's going on? I get closer and I hear a similar voice. Once I got close enough to where I could hear clearly I knew just what they were listening too. They had recorded me singing.

I didn't sing infront of any one because I have stage fright. This what embarrassing. I let out a low growl. So I thought. All bots turned towards me. I can't say that I knew what all their faces held but they knew what mine did. Anger.

"What do you think you were doing recording me? That was supposed to be private I don't like singing in front of others and I don't especially like being recorded!" I yelled.

My dad was in the crowd of bots standing there listening to my recording so I couldn't really talk to anyone.

I walked off and transformed into my lambo and drove out of the hanger and onto the open road. I didn't both waiting to be let out by check point. I transformed over the fence and back into my lambo. Speeding off down the road along the island.

It's a pretty big island, hopefully they won't find me.

I drove until I was on the other side of the island and transformed by the shore line.

I don't know how long I sat out there just looking upon the ocean watching the tide roll.

" Daystar where are you?" I get from Ironhide through the comm link.
I didn't answer.

Daystar? Where are you? I get from Dad through our bond. I just blocked him out.

I did access the comm link without anyone noticing I was there and I got this.

"We must find her after the deception attack last night, they stole the shard of the all spark. There still could be decepticons on the island." I heard Dad say.

"Yes sir we will find her." Sideswipe and and sunstreaker said. No way I don't want to see them.

" I think it would be best that I go instead of you fraggers." Ironhide said.

" Ironhide you find her. Bumblebee go to Sam I must speak with him. The plane is ready." Dad said.

I transformed Into my lambo and sped towards to landing area. I was going with bee.

I got there in no time and hid in the plane without anyone noticing. I climbed to the ceiling into the raptors and sat there. No one would see me. I hope.

I saw bee drive in and then the plane took off.

It didn't take too long for to get to close to Sam's college. Bee drove out and I jumped out and behind a building to transform and drove just driving around.

I didn't want Bee to spot me yet. I just drove around all day until evening and went to SAMs college campus. I saw Bee parked in the pushed making alarm go off.

What are you doing Bee? I saw Sam run out with a hurried look on his face.
" Houston we have a problem." I hear say say.

Sam got in bee and so did some blonde chick. Ugh Sam!

bee back out and started driving some where. I followed slowly behind.

____________________________

"Sir I had every bot search the entire island we couldn't find Daystar." Ironhide told me.

I searched our bond. She wasn't on the island.

"she isn't on the island." I let Ironhide know as he let the others know as well.

Daystar if you are there please answer me. I tried again through our bond. Please let her be alright. Alive.
All you need to know is I'm fine. I got through our bond.
She let me know she was okay but not her location. She doesn't want to be found.

"Ironhide, gather Ratchet, both set of twins and meet me in the plane." I told him.

He nodded and went in search of the others.
_____________________________

" Where could she be? I'm getting worried." I told Sunny.
" As am I." Sunny said.

"Sideswipe, Sunstreaker let's go were going to contact Sam and find Daystar." Ironhide commed us.

"Where's Daystar Ironhide?" We asked at the same time.

"She's not on the island, she hasn't been looks like since BumbleBee left." Ironhide stated.

"We'll is she okay?" I asked. "she's fine, she's just blocking everyone out. THanks alot." Ironhide huffed.

"We didn't mean too, we though she sang beautifully." I told him.

"We'll next time just tell her instead of procasting it to all of us." Ironhide growled.

I hope we find her before the cons do.