Chapter 23.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker had gotten out of the brig just in time to see Daystar and they knew as soon as Daystar stepped out of her quarters that her and Jolt had interfaced. They didn't have to guess, Daystar was smiling with Jolt smiling  with his arm and servo around her hip joint. The way that Daystar caressed Jolt faceplates before they parted ways.

That used to be them, that could have been them if they hadn't  been so slagging stupid. They would still try to win her back though. They had to, their sparks have ached since they destroyed the bond between them. Even more so now that they knew what her and Jolt had done together.

Jolt took what should have been theirs, her innocence. Maybe they could tell Optimus? He could forbid her from being around Jolt. It would give us more time to try and win her back. It wouldn't be fair but, had the twins really fought fair? Especially when fighting cons.
___________________________
Daystar Pov .
Last night had been wonderful with Jolt I don't regret at all. We had parted ways but said we would meet with each other for an energon lunch. I could already tell that Jolt would be a constant in my life.

I was headed to go for a little drive when my father commed me :Daystar will you please come to my office.:
:Sure dad be there in sec: I sent back.

If didn't take me long to get there but when I saw the look on his face I wished I had walked a little slower. One word:Angry.
"I have been told that you have interfaced with Jolt." He growled out
"So what's the big deal? Hook ups are a normal human thing to which I'm sure some bots do it too." I countered.

"Hook ups?" He asked slowly.
"Yes like interfacing without being mated." I told him
"But you are mated, to the terror twins." He said.
I scowled at their nickname.
"No I'm not anymore. They broke their bond with me when they didn't understand what a hug meant. I had hugged Jolt and they thought I was kissing him and didn't Believe me. So no I AM NOT mated to them anymore!" By the end I was yelling.

"WHAT?!" He hollered.
"Did Ratchet not tell you? He said he would. It could have killed me dad. I was in agony. I am not mated to them and I won't be mated to them again. Now I'm going on a drive then to get energon with Jolt." I stood up and walked out the door.

When I returned from my drive I headed to our "lunchroom". But before I got their I heard clashes of metal and a groan in the training room.

I ran to the training room only to see sunstreaker had Jolt pinned to the wall while Sideswipe was punching him anywhere he could hit. I knew then that they had told my father about me and Jolt.

What a bunch of tattling children! I ran at full speed and knocked the silver front liner off of Jolt. He landed on some giant weights. I then punched Sunstreaker in the face knocking him of balance enough that I could shove him on top of his brother. I heard them both groan but I had my attention on Jolt.
His blue armor had strips of paint missing but some parts of him were replaced with silver and yellow. Sunstreaker must have got first hit. He always was the hot head.
"Jolt are you alright?" I asked him worriedly.
"Star I'm fine." He said. Star? I kinda like it. 
I turned to see the twins getting up.
"What the frag is your problem? Jolt isn't your enemy!" I yelled at them.
"You interfaced with him! Your ours!" They yelled back.
"Not anymore not after what you two did! Not ever again!" I yelled back at them.
"And stop telling my father what is none of his business like tattling sparklings. I'm old enough to make my own choices and it's none of your business either!" I said to them coldly. 
I turned back to Jolt and helped him walk out.
"Cmon Jolt lets get that energon. We need it after last night." I told him hoping the twins heard me. When I heard double growls I knew that they had.
As we walked to get energon I said" I'm so sorry Jolt."
"It's alright I knew I would get a beating, I just thought it would be from Ratchet or Ironhide."
When I frowned he stopped and lifted my chin." But I don't regret anything."
I smiled and said " Good because I wasn't going to let you regret it."
He laughed.
We started for the lunchroom again.
Once there I saw we were not the only ones there.
Ironhide and Chromia sat at a autobot size table in the middle. They looked up when we entered. My gaze turned cold while Chromia's was with guilt. I didn't look at Ironhide. We got our energon and sat at a table in the back corner.
Jolt and I didn't talk, it wasn't awkward silence it was just calming as we drank our energon.

I had just placed my empty energon cube down when I heard" Daystar I'm so sorry for what I said to you, your not a pleasure bot. I just said that because I was jealous I thought you did want Itonhide. Please forgive me." Chromia said.

I turned to see both get and Ironhide standing behind be. I stood up slowly, Jolt joining me. The cold gaze still on my face.

"Daystar I'm sorry I should of just said you were joking because I knew you were." Itonhide added.
"Sure. I actually liked the pleasure I got last night." I told them.They both gasped. 
"Daystar you didn't?!" Chromia said.
"Jolt! How could you?!" Ironhide yelled.
"Ironhide I didn't force her, I gAve her plenty of times to back out." Jolt spoke up.
"Yes and I wanted to so far were done talking about my sex life we shall be now. Peace out punks. " I told them as we put our energon cubes up and walked out.