Chapter 22.

The base was in an uproar. Daystar has been missing for 4 days. With no word or site of her. Her father was worried, Ironhide was angry and guilty. He had discovered what Chromia had said to Daystar and was angry at himself for not having known sooner. Jolt had searched of everywhere she could have gone. The ones who shared the most guilt wee the terror twins for what they had was unessery for they had found it what a hug was and for what it meant. They had to find Daystar and tell her how sorry they were. What if the decepticons got her?

Their questions went on but stopped when she appeared into the hanger. Not a scratch on her. All of the bots except Optimus who wasn't there stared at her.
She didn't attempt to talk or even look at anyone except forward. When she was going to the hall way she stopped that's where The twins,Ironhide,Chromia and Jt were standing did she turn.
Optics cold as ice.
"You what I had done was a hug meant as friendship but if it's a kiss you wanted it be do be it. She said as she pulled Jolt to her and kissed him quickly on the mouth plates.
She then looked towards Cheomia and said "and you think all I am is a pleasure not then by all means I guess I show that." She turned back to Jolt and dragged him off towards her room leaving bot stunned.

Chromia had been jealous of Daystar when she had said those awful words to her and now she only felt like a con.

Ironhide only stated where Daystar had once stood. She was not the same bot that she had been 4 days ago. Something had changed drastically.

The twins had never been so Ashamed of themselves. They were fixing to go after her when"Sideswipe,Sunstreaker! What have you done? The scans I just received from Jolt suggest spark brake from Daystar. Tell me you didn't?!"But Ratchet you that they had from the scans and their faces.
"Do you realize what you could have done? You could have off lined her had she not recovered from the last injuries she suffered from. To the brig both of you!Optimus will hear of this!"

Every bot knew the dangers of breaking a spark bond and still they only stood there. All except the twins who accepted there punishment and walked to the brig.

Jolt hadn't know what was going on when Daystar had kissed him and was shocked when she dragged him to her room. She pulled him and and locked her door. When she turned around she said" are you just going to stand there or drop all your armor Jolt? "
"Daystar I told think this is such a good idea your spar-"
"My spark is fine now drop you r armor."Daystar said. Still Jolt just stood there. "This is what pleasure bits do do they not? Or are you not attracted to me?" You could hear the slight hurt of her voice but it quickly vanished.
"No I think your a lovely femme but you not a pleasure bot Daystar. I don't want you to regret this later. " Jolt tried to change her mind.
" No Jolt I want to try it. Please?" She asked.
He prob knew he would be regretting it after the beating he'll get but she was indeed a beautiful femme inside and out. So with that I kissed her softly at first but then hard. 
Piece by piece armor fell to the ground and I Layed her on the berth. My cable rubbed against the entrance of her port making us both moan.
When I bit into her neck cables she moaned again and which she did the same to me which had the same effect.
"Are you ready Daystar?" I asked.
"Yes please hurry I can't wait anymore." She said.
"I don't want to hurt you on your first time." I relied back.
"Please?" She begged.
I slipped my cable Into her port and raised into her. When I reached her barrier I slammed through it. I heard her hiss but soon she moaned. I went faster and harder and a while later we both came with a large moan. I pulled out and we both put our armor back on.

"That was amazing Jolt, thank for making my first time special. Will you please stay with me tonight?" She said and asked.
I couldn't leave her now if I tried. I settled down with her laying her head on my arm and hand on my chest plates.
"What if I get sparked?" She asked.
"You won't you have to be spark bonded first before that can happen." I ressRured her. With that we both fell into stasis.