Update

I was really sad that we only got 1 vote on the last chapter. Can we please get so much more on this one?!!! I won't be able to update for the rest of this week, so could you tell your friends and random people to vote on this chapter to make my really stressful week into an amazing week. Thanks everyone, hope you enjoy this chapter.

RECAP

"We took you because you are all of our mates. Zayn, Louis, Liam and myself" Niall calmly responded.
Black dots formed in my vision, my head began to feel light and woooooosh I was into dreamland.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Strawberries.

That was the smell I woke up to.
My eyes began twitching until they opened, to land on a blonde haired sleeping vampire.
His even breaths hit my face, the smell of strawberries came with it. Looking around I found the remaining boys laying around me. Zayn was cuddled into my side, his arm wrapped around my waist. Slowly I squirmed out of Zayn's hold and away from the boys.
I was heading to the kitchen for some breakfast when I thought it wouldn't hurt to take a self-guided tour of the house.
The first room I entered was the lounge room. It had a large plasma screen TV, reclining chairs and a popcorn machine in the corner.
The second room was a games room, there was a large table for board games. There was another plasma TV, smaller than the first. It was surrounded by gaming consoles and video games. A small smile graded my lips. I wonder if there is a gym room.
I rushed out of the games room and into every other room in the house.
Coming to the last door, I took one long breath before reaching for the handle.

Inside was a gym room. There were boxing gloves, knives, guns, weights, rowing machines, cycling bikes. It was weird having such dangerous items in a gym, but I guess they are vampires.
I tied my hair back into a pony tail and grabbed some boxing gloves. Wrapping up my hands, I then placed my hands into the boxing gloves and. Headed over to the boxing bag.
1
2
3
4
5
6

.
.
.

.
.
Jab, jab, cross, kick

Right, right, left, kick

Punch, punch, punch, kick

Sweat dripped down my forehead, my hair flipped around like a helicopter blade. My eyes were focused on the bag. My fists hurt, but i needed to keep going.
My eyes glazed over as I continued to punch and kick the bag. By the time I was done, the boxing bag was on the floor and there were large holes covering it.
I ran back into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, I found the guys all huddled around the island bench.
Their eyes snapped towards me as I pounded into the room.
All of their eyes turned purple. All at once they wrapped me into a hug, sparks were emitting from everywhere. A loud sigh left my chap lips.

It looks like I have Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn as mates.