What just happend?

Knock! Knock! Knock!
~oh that's right, doorbell~
Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!
The door creaked open. "Omg violet?!" A tear stained Ashton whispere/yelled while engulfing me in her warm arms. She dragged me into the house yelling for Valerie to "get her ass downstairs" Valerie ran downstairs fixing her hair and outfit "where is he? Where's my Taylor laughtner?" Giggling at her crazy behaviour I alerted her of my presence "violet! Where have you been? We've all been so worried about you" she shouted at me. I relayed what I had been through, even all the vampire stuff and nearly pissing myself scared.

BANG!

The front door flew open revealing six guys I hoped never to see again. There eyes looked deep into our very souls as they slowly stepped forward. I was mentally slapping myself for not moving and trying to help the girls, my body was lead. Not being able to move my eyes away from a brown eyed, brown haired boy was distressing. They continued to slowly move forward, almost scaring the pee outa me.

*********ASHTON POV**********

Looking into his sea blue eyes something tugged at my memories. "One direction" Valerie whispered form next to me. My eyes were still locked with a smirking Niall, my body started shaking uncontrollably. His hot breath hit my face, my loud breathing filled the small room. Niall's head slowly dipped to the crook of my neck making me gasp for air. His long fangs pierced my neck soon after everything faded away.

**************NIALL POV*****************

Her sleeping body wrapped itself around me. A sigh left my lips as her head nuzzled into my neck. Her hot breath, evenly fanning my icy skin, sending waves of heat through my body.
In a flash we were back at the house and in my bland room. Not even a single photo hung from my beige walls. The untouched king size bed sat in the middle of the room. Laying Ashyon down and wrapping her up in my arms I fell asleep to her constant heart beat. (Yes vampires can sleep, but they don't need it like humans).

A small shriek awoke me from my peaceful sleep, I rolled over reaching out for my little mate, only to find empty sheets. I shot out of bed faster than a flying bull, frantically searching for my mate. I searched high and low for her, to no avail. 'Calm down Niall!' my inner vampire (Xavier) yelled. 'How can I our mate is GONE' I roared back. 'Just follow her scent' Xavier snapped back, why didn't I think of that? 'Your the dumb one' he joked (I hope). 'Well I'm sorry for worrying so much' I sassed, blocking him out. Running after Ashton's sweet scent of buttered popcorn and raspberry no, apple, no, some mixture of fruitiness mmmh she smelt amazing.
Back to her, I followed her scent ending up barging in through Liam's door to find...

Sorry I haven't written for a very long time... Hope this cliffhanger makes it up to you. Tell me what you think Niall finds in Liam's room