Am I awake?

Louis' POV

Ashton kissed me! I didn't know what to do, I was shocked. I started to feel the mate bond, pulling me towards Ashton. She pulled away from the kiss, probably due to my lack of reaction. I smashed my lips to hers having no thought of the others.

We were cuddled up, it felt amazing holding her in my arms. The door flew open revealing Zayn, what was he doing here. (skipping to after Zayn takes Ashton).

Ashton's gone and I don't know what to do, I'm still not sure if I'm awake.

Go to the others you idiot, they are her mates too and will help track Ashton down so we can finally start the matting process my vampire Derek growled, sighing happily at the thought of matting with our little mate.

Running into Liam's room I pulled him into Niall's to explain what had happened (explaining happens here, just want to get to the more interesting parts).

"you let her go?" Niall shouted, balling his fists. "No, I love her! Why would I do that? Zayn just burst into the room like a mad man and ripped her out of my arms." I cracked, crumpling to the floor letting my tears fall down my face. Liam and Niall continued to argue, I tuned them out replaying everything that happened and what I could have done to stop Ashton from being taken.

Stop thinking about it and act, those too are arguing they need a leader and Ashton needs a rescuer. Save her! Derek yelled in my head, making me shoot up and take control of the situation.

We had a plan! We were going to get our Ashton back even if that meant from Zayn.

Yes this is a short chapter but a surprise will be revealed next chapter so please super speed vote so I will update faster! Great work @hazzastyles74 you were right! Would you like a part in the story? If yes comment hair colour, eye colour, favourite food, and any other defining characteristics :) hope to see you in the book.