impatient

After Alex From Target came home from work, he told Alexandra The Tampon Buyer that there is going to be a party at one of his friend's house. His name is Vincent.

"o Em GEEE I AM sooOOO EXCITED!!1!!" said tampon girl.

"YaaaaaaaaaaSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" yelled Target boy.

-----

It is now 6:45PM, Alexandra finished her makeup and was impatient to leave.

She screamed, "HURRY UP TARGET MAN."

Alex was getting frustrated from 20 minutes of yelling. "NOW HOLD UP GURL JUST PLZ LET MEH POOP IN PEACE UGH."

Ew, thought Alex girl.

"ughHhhHHHHHH OH YEAH!" Coming from a sound of a poo splashing into the toilet water. Alex boy was relieved that the big poo came out of his booty hole.
It felt relaxing to have a poop-free stomach.

"K BBY IM DONEEEEE." Said Alex from target as a flush was heard.

The walls were paper thin. Anything that goes on in the house, you can hear it.

Alex boy stepped out the bathroom door.

"r u reddy 2 go yet babe? bc eye m reddy 2 leev" said Mr. poo head

"Ya naSTY!" Yelled Alexandra.

"whaa, Y?????" asked Alex.

"u didn't wash yo handz!!" said Alexandra.

Now she was real mad.

PFHTTT. A fart noise has been made.

"AGGHHHHHH" screamed tampon girl.

"Oopsie, I made a poopsie." Giggled Alex From Target as he covered his mouth, blushing.

"JUST GO WASH UR HANDS PLZZZ I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I WANT TO LEAVE." Alex girl was like ripping her hair out (literally).

"Kk." The water turned on. Alex is washing is hands with soap and warm water.

"OH MY, OH MY GOLLY!" Shouted tampon girl.

"WAT IZ RONG ?" Alex boy is worried.

"YOUR FART SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN BURRITOS OH NO."

Poor Alexandra. Poor, poor little Alexandra.

She had to smell her boyfriend's fart.