Chapter 8

*Dear readers on behalf on my side I would like to apologize, this year has been a hectic one and it is busy. I am dearly sorry.  I hope you understand.*

Chapter 8:

That afternoon I saw Jean walking down the stairs as I was heading up.  She gave me a smirky smile, so I smiled back. 

“Meet me after shool by the tree Charly. K?” she says as she is huridly running down the stairs.

“Alright…”  I say unassuredly

The next two periods go by really fast, I am guessing it is the reason that I had tests in those periods, but that’s fine.  The bell rings to let us know school iis finishing for the day.

Here goes nothing, only couple feet till I hit the big tree.  There she is, standing there looking more beautiful than ever.  Oh she looked at me!

“Hey Charly.”  She said while putting both of her hands upon my shoulder, “We need to talk…”

“Look Jean, I am an asshole okay, I get it, it was stupid of me to do such a…

“Charly, stop.  It is okay, I’m not mad.  I totally get it.”

“You do?” I say questiongly.

“Yeah, look I know we are apart, but I want us to be together again.  Charly I need you right now, you are the most important thing to me at this moment.”

“Jean, you are absolutely right.  Cause right now we have a baby to worry about.”  I said this as I started to kiss her.  It was so passionate.  I hadn’t had one like this in forever.

“Let’s go.” She said, and took my hand and we walked to the car together.

*Boy Charly is a lucky man right now.  Go get ‘em tiger!  Thanks guys for waiting…for like…a year lol.*