Chapter 7

Now alone in the coffee shop. No coffee, no table, and no girlfriend.

"Shit, was this the right thing to do?" I ask myself numerous times.  

I walk out of the coffee shop and the sun is brightly shining.  It was shining more than it was just 5 minutes ago.  I start to go home.  But for some reason my legs aren't moving.  Am I paralyzed? Nah...I don't think so...

I walk back up into my room.  It seems warm in my room, so I turn on the fan full blast and sat on my bed with my head down.

Now that your all caught up on my fabulous life! (Did you like my sarcasm there?) I'm just going to see what I could possibly do....

Should I text her? I think to myself

Hell no! Unless I want to be brutally murdered again then don't do it.

Well now.....crap school is tomorrow (The last day) and I have to see her face.

**********************************************************

I don't remember falling asleep last night to tell you the truth.  I looked at my clock..

fudgenipples.  I'm late...oh well what are they gonna do? Detention?

I got dressed quick and grabbed a Granny Smith apple (My favorite) and I ran to school.

Never in my life had I ran so fast before but it felt like 3 seconds and I was there.

And I walk into the gates and everyone stares....

"Awe crap...they know" I murmur to myself

I walk into first period, but before I get there guess who I saw!  The only person I didn't want to see.  It was Jean.

Fuuuuu.......

She glared at me...hard.  So did those around her.  I wanted to approach her but not with her friends around.  So I walked on and went into the door.

SHIT

I forgot Jean was in my first period class...I am now FREAKING out.  So I immediately sat somewhere different...then she walked in...

"Charly..."

"Yeah?" I say with a peepy little voice.

"Can I talk to you?"

Ding Ding Ding

"Alright kids sit down and let me take roll" The short midget, Mrs. Hinfufu says

I now what you are thinking...what the hell kind of name is that...She isn't from hereshe is from small country..don't know what.  But she is actually pretty cool.

bbbbzzzztttt

My phone vibrated it was Jean

Look about yesterday I'm SO sorry

No I'm sorry Jay 

That's what I call her when I'm really sorry

I totally get why you broke up with me... and I'm sorry for yelling at you... I didn't know what to say.  So I just yelled

I now feel a little better Jean is now not all psycho on me.

----Hey guys sorry for not posting in a while.  I have been BUSY beyond imagnable.  But now I finally got it updated.  So thanks for your paitents!---