Chapter 10

LONG CHAPTER YAY!

******************************************************************

Morning sickness is something that does not suit me well.  Truly, it is not fun to wake up in your bed hearing your girlfriend heave uncontrollably.  Well she is up to 4 months pregnant, showing quite a bit actually.  But just two months prior it was time to tell both our families.  

2 months ago:

We are having a BBQ one weekend with both of our families.  Enjoying the sun.  We were all inside, well the men were, and we were watching the football game.  It was the third quarter and both teams were tide.  All of us were cheering for the same team us of course, when suddenly the TV goes pitch black.  Jean had turned off the television.

"Mom...Dad...I have to say something important.  Otherwise it will grow worse."

"Honey what's wrong?" Asks Jean's mother sternly

"A few months ago Charly and I were at a party.  I was drunk, he wasn't.  I made the worst mistake of my life between him having sex with me or getting out of my life for good.  So, I didn't let him answer and we did it.  Few weeks later I find out I am pregnant..."

"Holy shit!"  Yells her father.  I think I almost peed my pants, but somehow I stood up and stated,

"Yes it's true.  I am sorry for what I have done.  But we are keeping the baby and no questions will be further asked.  I am soon applying as an assistant that gets decent money so I will be able to..."

"You did this to my daughter you son-of-a.."

"Daddy no!  It was all my fault it really was.  Stop that!"  Jean glares at her father who is standing in my face.

"Sir, I take responsibility for all my actions.."

"To hell you will, better get that job or all hell will break loose."

"Yes, sir.  Absolutely"  But from the corner of my eye Jean's mother does not seem sad at all.  Weird.

"Robert, really?"  Jean's mom asks almost sarcastically, "Charly you are fine, my husband decided to knock me up just because.."

My mouth dropped, so did Jeans.

"What mother..?"

"It is true, You're father and I got pregnant, but we decided to have an abortion because he didn't want to tell his parents."

I literally could not believe it.  Jean came closer and took my head.

"Charly, you are able to stay here or at your house if you like.  But you have made a good choice."  At that she went up stairs and never heard from her again that day.  All of us were in shock, especially Robert for all he did was look away from me and never smiled again.

**********************************************************

Teehee.  Wasn't that great?  I came up with this on the spot!  Go improvisational skills!