Baby Daddy?!

Prologue or Chapter One (Which ever one you prefer)

What is love?

I define love as intamcy, sex, cuddle, friendship....

Urban dictionary defines it as:

The most spectacular,indescribable, deep euphoric feeling for someone.

    Huh...I guess I can put it that way too...sure why not. Let's just go with urban shall we?  

Hi I am Charles Dinghorn.  Yes Dinghorn is my last name.  It is probably the dumbest one out there.  Who would like to be called Mr. Dinghorn?!  Definantely not me.  No sir.  I hate getting in trouble (especially in school).  When the principal or even the teacher knows I did something that was SO horrible they had to call me, "Mr. Dinghorn, I would like to speak with you after class!"  All my class just roars cause come on....it is pretty retarded....  

I live a pretty normal life....normal as in my mom works probably 24/7 and my dad gets drunk......... 24/7 also.....probably 99.99% during the week is he drunk!  The best part is, is that when he comes home he is pretty sober.  So he will not abuse me in any particular way.  But my mom on the other hand....She is probably the sweetest lady you will ever meet! But don't mess with her "little" boy beacuse you won't ever she the day of light ever again!  

Now on about me.  I am a Junior in High school and does well in all his classes that he takes.  I am not saying I am a straight A student but a fairly A and B person.... I have friends...not so many that I am considered "popular"  but enough to the point that I can remember all their names.  I have......or had a girlfriend.  Her name was Jeanette...I called her Jeans cause well....she wears them all the time!  Even during the hottest days of the year!  I am also....a father.....yes that is right you heard that right a father who is only a Junior in High school!  I don't even know if the baby is born yet or if she is still pregnant...I do'nt see her really anymore......but please if you are reading this and you see my mother...don't blurt this story out!  Because I myself will not to be able to see the day of light again!  And if that happens....I can't tell you this fantastic story!.......  

-Hope you enjoyed!-