Chapter 3

*I hope you guys have been enjoying the story so far! :) I hope you like the story as a whole*

Weeks pass.  All I can do is just worry.  There isn't much I can do anymore.  Jean got to her senses too.  She knows exactly what I  said about what happened that night.  She know I didn't want to.  She felt horrible.  I feel that she went into a depression stage, but I really don't want to talk about that.

There is so much to think about though!

For instance what if I got a disease that they can't cure?

Or if she got a disease that also could not be cured

What happens if my mom finds out?

Or even worse....What if she is PREGNANT?!

My mind was just in circles thinking about all this stuff because each and everyone could happen

But let's look at the good side.  Think positive Charly think positive!

She and I will not have a disease of any sort.

My mom will not find out! (or she does but she isn't to upset about it)

And finally...She isn't pregnant!

Ohh how I wish I could still believe in the good side.  But I sadly cannot think of this.  I have to face the real world and the facts of life.

I remember taking health class my Freashman year.  Al the teacher would ever talk about is...(in her roudy scratchy voice)

DON'T HAVE SEX TILL' YOUR MARRIED OR YOU WILL DIE!!

Great.....she is talking mean girls to us...whoopee

-Thanks for reading more will be coming!-