Chapter 6: [You'll see us again.]

=First person POV=

I groan as I lift my head up slightly. I must have fallen asleep. My sketch book was next to me, with a few rough sketches of basic anatomy, hand positions and a few faces. I was laying on my front, on the floor with a pencil in my hand. Edward was next to me, still asleep. He was on his back with his hand on his stomach, and of course, his stomach was showing. I grin, suddenly getting an idea. I lift myself into a half push-up position and crawl over Edward. I quickly tickle his stomach, earning me a few giggles from the sleeping midget. Not like I can say anything. I tickle him harder, in which he wakes up with a jolt while also laughing. "H-hey! [y/n]! S-stop!" He begged. [A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )] We were both laughing. "You've loosened up a bit, you used to be so...I dunno, 'stiff' around me." "Is that bad of me?" I fretted nervously. "No no no! It's perfectly fine! I was just pointing it out was all! I'm happy that you can act yourself around me." Edward smiles sincerely. "Why?" "Because you're more fun like this." I smile, "Thank you." He shakes his head, "No problem."

Edward and I talk about what I taught him a the basics of art from last night, and what he actually remembered. Which wasn't a whole lot. "I'll tell you again later if you'd like." I chuckled. "Hahah, sure, I'd love that." I stand up holding my hand out for Edward to grab, so I could pull him up. "We should go and get breakfast." Edward rubs his stomach hungrily. I just chuckle and head towards the door. "Oh and [y/n]? Do you want to go back to HQ today? Or do you want a little more time to get used to your leg?" Edward continued. "Nah, I think it'll actually be better going back to central since I'll do more moving around. Especially if Mustang gives me a job to do." I roll my eyes. "Oh god." Edward chuckles. "So." Edward and I turn our heads towards the kitchen door way, we stop midway down the stairs just to see Winry with her hands on her hips. She had a sassy look on her face, like a popular school girl with some juicy news, or that friend that just found out who you have a crush on. "You have some explaining to do, girly." She gives me a mischievous look. I raise an eyebrow and flash a look at Edward. "You wasn't in your room last night when I went to ask you something. I saw you in Ed's room. Asleep." She grins. I hum, "Yeah? He asked me if I could teach him to draw. I also taught him how to write with automail." "Wait what. Write with automail? How'd you do that?" Winry looks confused. I just shrug, "I'm left handed so I kinda had to learn I guess." I explained blankly. "Hey you just sent me off topic!" She yells. "Anyways, I'm sure that's not the only thing you were doing last night." Winry wiggles her eyebrows. "Wow, if so I must be very quiet." I hear Edward start choking and I just snicker. "You okay there Edward?" I turn to her. He put up his index finger while he held his throat with his other hand, still choking. Glad I have that effect on people. I walk down stairs and pass Winry, "I guess you could say that he's breathless for me." I teased, which caused Edward to just cough more. Winry just laughs.

I sit down at the table and grab the book that was on the table, hearing metal clanking I look to the door way and see Alphonse ducking under door frame. "Mornin'" I continue reading. "Good morning [y/n]. Uh, why is Edward choking on the staircase?" Alphonse asks, confused. I just snort, which earns a laugh from Winry and Alphonse. After a few minutes Winry asks me if I can help her out with making breakfast, I agree. I didn't even notice Edward come into the kitchen. Me and Winry were laughing, we were talking about some things and then Edward came into the chat. "So, [y/n]. Do you like Ed?" She smiles, flashing me a look. "Wouldn't be any good if I didn't now would it?" I admitted as I wiped butter over some toast. "No no no. I mean, do you love him? Or well, like him in a romantic way." She nudges me. "Hahah, I don't think so to be honest." "You don't think so? So you aren't sure?" She grins mischievously again. "I don't know, I've never liked someone romantically so I don't know." "YOU'VE NEVER DATED SOMEONE?" I flinch. "What." I hear Edward's voice from the table, I turn towards him. "What are you guys talking about?" "NOTHING." Winry snaps nervously. "I heard something about 'dating'?" Alphonse scratches his helmet. "I've never dated someone so Winry's surprised. Even though I'm only 14." "Wait what." Winry deadpans. "Yeah, I'm 14." I shrugged. "Oh I though you were Ed's age or older." "I'm short." "So is Ed." "I'm shorter than Ed." Everything went quite when I said that. "Oh for fuck sake. You just made me call myself short." They all start laughing. "How tall are you?" Edward asks. I respond with a sarcastic smile, "How short am I? Oh I'm 4'9." Edward just shakes his head with a small chuckle. (A/N:Sorry if you're not as short as I am or my age. I'm 14 and 4'9...cri's. Anyways, you can pick your age and height, as long as you're under 18 or..this'll be weird XD.)

After me and Winry finished making breakfast, we dished it out and all had a chat at the table with Pinako joining us just as we finished making it. "So, we were thinking about going back to Central." Edward piped up, still eating his breakfast. "What? Why so soon?" "We've been here for a few months now so it's actually pretty late." Edward shrugs. Winry just sighs and continues to eat. "I'll miss you guys." She finally says. "Don't worry, we'll come back to visit. We won't be gone for ever." Alphonse echo's in a reassuring voice.

Edward smiles softly at Winry,

"You'll see us again."

[A/N: NYAAH. Okay, anyways here's the 6th part. So, I think I might keep updating this story on Fridays. Hope that this is good.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

- Alchemist Shini, OUT.]