15. Noah

"Hey Noah" I said when I found Noah lying in silence in the living room.

"Hey lovely" He said with a huge smile. "Can we make cookies again?" He asked.

"Of course," I said and squealed as he picked me up and through me over his shoulder.

"Ni!" I said as he skipped into the kitchen. He placed me down in the middle of the kitchen and softly brushed his lips past mine before grabbing my phone out of my back pocket and finding the recipe online.

"Right, I'll start putting the ingredients in the bowl, you put the oven on" He said. I put the oven on and stole the bowl off him, stirring the mixture he had made. We through the chocolate chunks into the mixing bowl, rolled the dough into balls and placed them on the tray, setting the timer.

"Wanna go and watch the new episode of Pretty Little Liars? I know it's your favourite" He said and smiled a cute, perfect smile. I nodded at him and held his hand, leading him into the living room.

We sat down onto the sofa, I had my legs draped over him and he held my body close. Exactly like it was the last time we made cookies. Five minutes into the episode, I noticed Noah staring at my face. I turned to give him a quizzical look, but he looked away quickly and watched the tv.

"Ni, just tell me what's bothering you" I said to him. He shook his head and shut his eyes momentarily.

In one quick motion, Noah attacked my lips with his. His soft lips brushed against mine in a romantic but passionate way. He lay me flat onto the sofa and hovered over me. I held onto his neck and twisted the small hairs at the nape of his neck. He pried my lips open and let his tongue roam my mouth, like he had so many times before.

His right hand slowly skimmed down the side of my body and settled on my hip. I smiled at him through the kiss just as he pulled away and kissed my jaw.

Noah pulled away and stayed quiet, but he rested his head into my neck. I felt wet droplets fall onto my bare skin.

"Noah?" I asked. He looked up and climbed off me and off the sofa. "Tell me what's wrong!" I said, raising my voice.

"No! I can't!" He replied, just as loud.

"Why? What could possibly be stopping you?" I said. Tears fell down his face.

"The boys" He almost whispered.

"I don't get it. I don't get you! You always do this. We start kissing or doing other things then you shy away and get all defensive. I have been back almost a week now and you have avoided me the whole time" I said, tears welled up in my eyes and I looked to the floor.

"Its because I'm in love with you!" He said before slapping his hand over my mouth.

"Wha-wh" I stuttered. Noah turned and began to walk out of the room. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back over to me. I kissed him, as passionately as I could, and he wrapped his hands into my hair. He lead me over to the sofa again and lay me down. I let him take his anger out into me, biting my lips, scraping my back, and pulling my hair.

Noah hitched my dress up and traced his fingers over my underwear, breathing in as he felt the wetness that had appeared. My breath hitched as he slipped his fingers in my underwear and felt for my clit. His soft fingers rubbed in small circles. I moaned into his hair and he got rougher. He pulled the underwear down to my ankles and took his face down between my legs. He bit a dark love bite into the pale flesh on the inside of my legs.

His tongue then moved over to my clit and took the place of his fingers. I moaned and threw my head back. His fingers slipped inside of me, filling me. I reached down to him, and groped him over his jeans. This set him off and he thrusted more fingers inside of me. This took me by surprise and put me off my task of trying to get him off. His tongue lapped faster, and I panted and moaned along with Noah's movements.

He pumped and lapped as I came. I pulled his hair through my high as I lost my sight and threw my head back. As I finished, he held my hand and pulled me up into a hug. I hugged him back and whispered in his ear.

"You're the best" I whispered and with that, he turned and left me on the sofa, alone. He rushed into the kitchen and took the cookies out of the oven before pulling his shoes on and running out the house. I sat on the sofa and pulled my legs up onto the sofa and hugged them. I don't understand, I didn't realise he actually felt like this. This is serious, it isn't a childish crush anymore. I assumed that him taking his anger and feelings out on me would fix this, but apparently not.

This is the wrong time to be getting involved with Charlotte, but I need a distraction from the madness of this house.