Activ8

Finally it had come,we had all waited for this day like an old guy waits for his pension money. It was the Safaricom activ8, an allnight rave that was meant for campus students. All my friends were going and due to some disease called peer pressure, i too was going to go. I had never been to a rave before or rather party all night so it was going to be my first.

I was so excited that on the very day i woke up so early, i mean who wakes up at nine here in campus? That was too early but it was the best i could do after a sleepless night of twisting and turning in my bed caused by my dreaming that i was already dancing .

I knew i had to conserve as much energy as possible so that i would not collapse in the middle of the night. I did my usual routine of waking up,cleaning my face, basking in the sun, then going for breakfast. Guess i was psyched up for nothing cause i was already ready ten hours in advance and my friends without a hurry went on with their daily routine as if nothing was going to happen. Thats what happens when you tell a first timer anything.

It was 7pm and the night was still young,we got out of our very congested car,supposed to carry only 14 ended up carrying 20 of us.I have no idea how we fit but we just did....... Miraculously.

The place was packed and I was so excited that my empty stomach was no issue at all by then. My buddies said a rave ain't no rave without the best friend....booze. They promised me that it would make me more interesting and a better dancer.

I just obliged but there's no way I was gonna pay for no booze,I knew I would regret it but I was like, YOLO,so I threw caution to the wind.We bought them and went in.

Whoa it was beyond my expectations entirely. The lights were amazing with the loud music blazing so so loudly .I mean,I had never been to such an amazing place, apart from our church that is. The stage was set very well with the DJs with their turntables there doing what they do best,play great music.

I was so busy being amazed that I didn't realize the people around,by people I mean ladies. I had never been with so many booty shorts and microminies in the same place ever,unless maybe in a women's boutique. The ladies were dressed to kill in such revealing clothes that it was actualy working,I was literally dying inside.

I could not handle this, I just went and sat down at the back,this was too much,phew. I couldn't handle the pressure. My pal came and thought he knew what I wanted and his rememdy for everything was,as usual,booze!!
Uh crap,what the heck,I said as I took a big gulp of the guarana,

Not so bad....

Actually it was awesome.....

I took another big gulp.....

HIC! HIC!

I think my view just changed,I wanted,I really wanted,I wanted everything,to dance,the ladies,the fun,the music.

That was exactly what I did,I got on my feet and just ran,I was happy and confident,this was not me at all,I swear.

I got a group of my pals having fun with some pretty girls all dancing around with each other,it was an amazing sight,mostly my normal self would have just stood in the shadows and just watched the fun,but with the new me,the newly improved,upgraded me, I too joined the circle.

OK so I was no pro in these stuff and to be honest I had never actually done anything of the likes, so wow it was quite a learning experience.

This chic saw me confused as crap and did something that I will never forget, ever!! She took me by my collar and pulled me close to her,OK real close. I actually just went with the flow not knowing what to expect.

Just as the music was getting to its peak,she turned around and BENT OVER!! I went to Nirvana! The feeling was intense,I mean I had never experienced this. She actually broke my virginity!!

OK not that virginity you know but the "grindginity",she was my first actually, and she was perfect!! she grinded me so well that I was in a state of euphoria.I was not in reality by then,I felt so good that I almost cried. I moved with her flow,I looked so stupid but in my state I cared less.

I was gonna regret everything but I decided I did not care. As she left me I just pictured her to be my soulmate. OK I was confused and usually when someone does such great stuff to me I get lots of ideas.I think that I'm in love and usually get a slap in the face with reality....... but I tend to enjoy the moment,while it lasts.

Lemme just say the night was just great,I created memories that even my children won't say I was a backward,retarded dad with poor taste. I had done big things that would fill up my dreams for weeks.

OK let's just say I remembered very little the next day but I had a bone to chew with someone....

Dear alcohol,
you promised me that you would make me more interesting and a better dancer,I saw the video and...... we really need to talk.