Chapter 3: !

Y/N's Pov

Today starts my first day at Libra. I'm so excited to see what Klaus wants me to do.  Who knows what that man have in store for me? "Morning, everybody!", I greeted, walking into the office. 

Mr. Starphase [a.k.a. Steven] handed me a cup of coffee, "Good Morning, Y/N." "Good morning to you, Y/N.", Klaus greeted back staring at the computer screen. I sat down on a comfy chair and took a sip.  At the corner of my eye there was Leo asleep on the sofa, stirring and moving slightly. "What is this, Mr. Gilbert?", Mr. Starphase asked. 

"He said that he was kicked out of his place as a result of it becoming a high-class hotel.", Klaus answered, still into the computer. I raised an eyebrow, "Shouldn't you be giving him a larger deal or something to help him with his renouncement?" "He told me he's got a job and he's sending money home. I offered the same suggestion, but he said this was okay with him.", Gilbert stated. Mr. Starphase just stood and observed the boy, "How conscientious." 

Zapp walked in and sat on Leo's face, which led to him screaming and squirming for his life. Unfortunately, I paid no mind, but his injury caught my attention though. "That's a lot of blood you got there, did you get in a fight?"

 The man turned his head to look at me and held the ice closer to his wound. "Yeah, I got into it with some street-punk. He just came at me like some psychopath, so I laid out his carotoid artery. I wonder if he's dead." My eyes widened in curiousity, "Was he human?" 

"The way he felt and came apart, yeah.", he answered. "I don't know about any drug that gives people the ability to survive getting their head chopped off though." Mr. Starphase had a document that was entitled 'Angel Scale'.  It's an ultra-advanced designer drug that makes it possible for any person with any injury, no matter how bad it is, survive.

 I read over the document and tossed it on the table. "This whole thing reeks of money and greed. I heard that even a gram of it trades for tens of thousands of zeros. It even costs more if you sell it outside." Chain landed on her feet onto Zapp's hand, she had some type of DVD. "If that's the case look at this." 

The DVD was actually a secret recording of a non human collapsing. Everyone debated while I finished my coffee. "Y/N!" "Yes, sir!", I responded back in confusion. "You keep an eye out for anybody suspicious.", Mr. Starphase ordered. "Is that okay with you, Klaus?" Instead of giving the okay, Uncle Klaus was focusing on something else. "Well done, Mr. Yamakawa." 

I trailed my eyes once again at Zapp, who was trying to figure out why Sonic was staring at him. "Hey Zapp! Don't you think you've been sitting on Leo's face for too long?" "Ahhh! He ain't breathing!", he finally figured out, standing up to check if the boy was alive. 

Boy, oh boy...this was going to be a long day.