Chapter 1

Wow...look at this...they made your bookbag rainbow. Ohh look at this the gave you a rainbow scarf!

That... who is talking... is my inner voice. I call him Nere. He brings me more pain then I can take with all the bulling I have at my school Titans High.

Golly! They gave you a study guide for gay sex!

Everyday is worse...

You know you are really a disgrace no wonder your mother is gone and dead.

The voice...

Sucks for you~

All the time...

Ahahahahaha!!

...Hell...

The best!

Every since my childhood.
~*~
"Yo Eren!" My best friend Armin calls out. He is seriously the most generous friend to have. He helps me with my mental problem. With...Nere...

"Hi Armin! Going to Survey High already?" I reply.

"Yeah sorry. I mean they said that the new school schedule is going to be a bundle so all the students have to come early."

"...Man. I wish I was at your highschool." I look down on the floor. Thank goodness Nere didn't say anything orceles I'd be crying or break down. Today wasn't the day for Nere. I feel a pat on my head. I look up and see Misaka. I weakly smile.
"Hey Misa." I said. She gave me a nod. The three of us walked to Armin's school since it was the closest. I don't know why my father had me in Titans High. Probably because he graduated from there and doesn't know about the bulling status.

"So Misaka how's college?" I ask trying to boost a convosation.

"Fine, I guess. I gave the girl sports trophies all the time so yeah." Misaka stated. That made me laugh. She is wanting to be a professional boxer or sport's person or whatever. I'm not really into sports. Mostly anime,some books, and video games. Such as Armin. The thing that Armin and I are different is that he always have a gleeful smile and is always chirpy while I gloom in hell. I can't wait till I could just leave from that highschool and be with them. It was only a few months. A few months.

Yeah sure...if you're talking about 8 months and 3 more weeks then yeah. Enjoy the gifts they craft right. Rainbow Loom!!! Ahahaha!

I try to ignore that comment. We reach Survey High and I wave Armin goodbye. Also Misaka since it her school was only two blocks away. I go to schol alone...terrified. I could hear snickering and whispers. I feel the tense in my body. I can't take it. I can't take. I need to run. Run. Run. Run. RUN! I chare up sprinting to the homophobic highschool. Tryng to let the whispers,laughing,and Nere away. Run. Run. Run. Running is all I have to do. Until...
"Oof!" A deep husky voice excalimed. I fell down feeling a body under me. I could barely see it's face without my glasses.

"Ugh! Watch where your going brat!" The male voice yelled at me. I continue to tty and search for my glasses.

"S-sorry! I-I was trying to rush and I stumble over you! Sorry!" I cried. Maybe it was one of the bullies. Better be prepared for a punch....

"Here. Are these yours?"the male said. He was showing me what was a shape of my glasses. I immediately take them and put them on. I look up. It was a short man that had jet black hair that was in a undercut and as if his face was craved by angels.

"So...handsome..." I mutter with realising.

"Why thank you brat." He replied. I shot my head on the floor and stood up.

"T-thank you for my glasses! B-bye!" I start zooming off until my wrist was be strangled. I hiss in pain. I turn over to see that it was the short male.

"Don't just leave like that. Not after you told me I was handsome and I didn't catch your name. I don't like callimg people brats that much, idiot."

Oh??? What's this a megit askimg your name how unusual.

"Shut up." I whispered.

"What was that?" He replied.

"N-nothing! I'm Eren! Eren Jeäger!"

"Oh. Well I'm Levi Ackerman. I'm attending Titan Highschool. Do you go?" I nod. He gave me a slight smirk. I bet I was blushing by his face. So gourgous. It was some awkwardness for awhile until Levi interrupted.

"Well! What the fuck are you just standing there for. Show me already dammit!"

"Oh s-sorry!" I exclaimed. I soon started walking to Titan High woth Levi. I realized I kept glancing at Levi when he started talkimg saying,"Take a picture. It lasts longer...". I felt intense heat on m ae and looked away. I heard a deep chuckle. That ran through my spine, thrilling. He got to the gate and I guide him where to go to office.
"Why don't you take me?" He asked. I immediately said no. I didn't want him to know I was gay...but I think he already knows that or he will know very soon anyway. I walk away regretting what I said but I didn't want to but him at any risk. When...I know I'll fall in love with him soon...

Hello my lovelys~❤✌
I made another Riren fanfic~ I'll still do the shoutouts until someone will like...vote or whatever >.< but doesn't matter. Let's hope I get some new followers. How I made this song was by reading until my favorite band,"Sleeping With Sirens- Better Off Dead" came on. So I started writing off of my head. Isn't it good? xD Hopefully you'll like it. Now bye~✌