Chapter 6

Some of the characteristic showings aren't all gong to be in my describing

One week later.....Halloween....
I take ny meds and start walking outside. I couldn't wait for tonight! I've been practicing hard for this. As I met up with Levi Misaka and Armin we were all talking about the biggest Halloween party.

"So are you going?" I ask Misaka. She shook her head no. Oh how much I was relieved. I ask Armin and he said we was. Of course I knew because he was apart of my surprise act at the party. We all go our separate ways and I'm with Levi.

"So....have you given some thoughts?" Levi asked. I know what he was talking about. We get at the school around 7:50am and we part our ways soon to see eachother at third period. I couldn't wait till this hell was over and I could show people what they don't know about the homosexual side or fantasies. (Q:What do you think the surprise is gonna be?) Levi and I met again at third period passing notes back and forth.

So Eren tell me what you're going to do?

I write down my answer

I'm not telling you! It's a surprise!

I pass it to Levi.

Such a surprise can't be explained to me? Is the surprise for me?

Levi looked at me and I just roll my eyes as he 'tch' at me. I couldn't wait for him to know wat I was planning. It's now period 5;Japenese. We had a test....a friggin test!!! I didn't study cause I was so worried about what I was going to do!

In the following sentence What does the word "gomen" mean?
"I took your book without permission, gomen."

▫Whatever
▫Oh well
▫Oops
▪Sorry

You know what this was a piece of cake. So easy. I wouldn't be surprise if I had 100%! As the whole class was finished we had free time. I walked over to Levi's desk.

"Alert! Alert! Gay boarding! Alret! This isn't a drill!" One guy said. Levi turned around throwing out glare daggers. He walked up to the kid known as Jean. "Oi what's your FUCKING problem?" Levi announced towards Jean. Jean sat up and pushed Levi.

"My problem is gay bastards in this school. They should just crawl in a hole and die. Nobody wants any dick-suckers here." Jean replied. I glared at him earning a smirk. Levi then kicked Jean's rips. Thank goodness the teacher was out. Jean groaned and rolled around on the floor with agony. He kicked Jean in the stomach 5 more times and said this, "Oi you brats. Today is Halloween and you guys know about the big party right?" Everyone nodded. "Well be there so that you can see Eren's surprise for you. If I don't see you I remember every face in thos room. I'll find you and beat you down lke this worthless piece of shit." Everyone just nodded and went to their own business in terror. My hero....

~*~
Finnaly it was 7th period time to leave for the biggest party of the night. I put on my costume and looked at the mirror of what Levi bought me. I had a skinny jumpsuit that showed the curves and shapes of my body. I had white bunny ears with a bunny tail. I had shorts on that we're white and tight with a fluffy white top. I texted Levi to pick me up. Also Armin. Around 6pm they got me. Armin was a sexy police officer. He toned muscles hidden under that uniform top. His hair still as awesome as ever. I never imagined my cute Armin turning into a sexy sex god. His lips look so delicious. Just arrest me now!!! Then I look at Levi. Wolf Levi. There he was wearing jeans without a shirt showing his amazing abs. He had the ears and tail. Oh...hi those muscles flexed when he'd turn the stirring wheel. How he had those fake short dang teeth. He'd lick them occasionally. So hot. Those eyes shout domaince and aggression. Eat me up please!!!