Chapter 2

"Heyyy. Lookie! It's that gayfer Eren!" A boy called out. I ignore continuously focussing to go to my homeroom classroom. I walk and hear no Nere. That's good.

Awe~! How mean~! Why don't you like me~?

I take that back.

I walk to my homeroom desperately trying to ignore the rude comments and pointing that was onto me. I finally get to the classroom and sit at the back...where nobody eles sits. But that doesn't mean there still isn't Hell in my head. I scrrible on a piece of paper writing lyrics. Just things that come up in my head.
Things that I feel. The things that I want to shout out to the people that criticize me. Angry,tear-pouring lyrics. As the bell rings I countiue to write.
"Well. Well. Look what we have here. Writing pathetic lyrics?" A voice said and I knew who that was exactly. Jean. My ex. Who cheated. And told the whole school I was gay and to tagret me! I can't believe I dated him! And still...love him. I try to see past him. No teacher. Dammit. He snatches away the paper away the paper and starts reading in his head. He then grabs his bare hand and chokes me.

"GAH!" I choked. My head is now filled with Nere. Jean had eyes that was meant for a murderer. He whispered in my ear," I don't need pests righting about me when I dumped you. You're nothing. Another piece of shit I left in the gutter. No one loves you." I cried to those words. I finally have the breathe to say two words. "Fuck...you..."
THUD!

All I see is a leg that hit Jean's head. Then after that leg swung I saw the face...Levi...

"Attempted murder is a crime brat." Levi scowled. He shot a piercing glare at Jean then me.

"Did you do something to piss him off?" He asked. I shook my head vigorously. He glared at the piece of paper that was on my paper. He took it and read it then stared at me. Still having that piece of paper in his hand. My face heated.

"You have good lyrics. You can make a lot of money with a pair of words like these." Levi told. Soon the teacher was behind Levi. It was a substitute. She took the paper away from Levi's hand.

"Tch! That's Eren's woman!" Levi shouted. She glared at Levi and took the paper to the front. She opened her mouth. "Alright seems that someone wants to write words in the class. Having a little friend look at them. Let's see what Mr.Eren has to write." The whole class looked at me with devious smirks and evil laughs. Then someone shouted,"LET'S SEE WHAT GAY BOY HAS TO SAY!". My heart sunk and Levi looked at me with shocked eyes. I felt water in the corner of my eyes. I wanted to die. The teacher spoke aloud the lyrics:
I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

[Chorus:]
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears--!

I didn't finish the lyrics since I was interrupted by Jean. The whole silent. I start crying and dashed out the classroom.
~*~
"*sob* *sob*" I countiue crying.
Bet they thought it was shit.

No.

You have a horrible personality anyway. Bet they're talking about how weak you are.

Stop.

Gayfer.

Please. No more.

Gay. Gay. Gay. Gay.

NOOOO!

You're disgusti--

"NOOOOO!!!!! DIE! DIE! DIE NERE! DIEEEEEE!!!!" I shirk. I bang my head on the wall repeatedly. Non-stop until the stall door bangs open. Levi...again. He holds me back.
"NO! LET ME DIEEEEEE" I demanded.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! IT'S JUST SOME LYRICS!" Levi screams

"IT'S MORE THEN THAT! THE TOURTURE! THE...pain...help..."
Soon then all I see is blood in my eyes then black.

Yoooo. Yeah it's been awhile. I get lazy. I'll try and make Unconditionally for you guys. Sorry if I'm pissing you guys off. ;-;