Chapter 5

I wake up to see that it was Saturday. I told my friends about Levi. Armin really wanted to meet him but Misaka already had the intent to kill him.

Bzzz!

My phone went off to see Levi's text.

Mr.Smexy Levi ❤: Hey. The appointment is today @ 3:45 p.m. don't be late!!

Me: Of course~ c: I'll stop at ur place. Can I bring 2 friends? They want to meet you...

Mr.Smexy Levi ❤: Uh sure idc. So you talk about me?

I froze and blushed at the thought and I typed down fast

Me: Just friendliness! I want them to know my new friend so what's the problem of that?!
>///<

Mr. Smexy Levi ❤: Yeah whatever come at my place around 3:25 I'll be waiting.

Me: Okie! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I look at the clock to see it was already one o'clock! I go to my drawer and first to see my band and anime shirts. 'Hmmm maybe not any shirts it's pretty chilly...how about and oversize sweatshirt hoodie?' I think as I got to my second drawer. I find a Blood On The Dance Floor hoddie and tight skinny black jeans that basically just shows how my butt looks like. I put them on my bed and climb into the shower while humming a P!ATD song-This is Gospel.

"This is gospel for the fallen ones...locked away in permanent slumber. Assembling their fallacies....from pieces of broken memories..." I hummed as I was in the shower.
"Their mashing teeth and criminal tounges conspire against the odds but they haven't seen the best of us yet~" I gasp for air and sing out, "If you love me let me GOO! If you love me let me GOO! 'Cause these words are nice enough to leave scars, the fear of falling apart. Truth be told I never was yours! The fear,the fear, of falling apart!" After I was done with my shower I grab my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I go to my mirror cabinet and take my meds. They were working pretty great but I hate feeling a little nausea every time.

Fucktard hope you get spit on.

...but the insults got worse.

I take my meds and slip on my clothes and black converses. I check my phone and I have 5 messages. Two from Armin,two from Levi and one from Misaka.

Mr. Smexy Levi ❤: Hey telling you that I'm already so you can come early. -2:45p.m.

Mr. Smexy Levi ❤: Oi it's already 3 hurry your ass up.

I roll my eyes and look at Armin's.

Armin: Hey Eren I'm ready early.

Armin:Come on bud I'm waiting at my house Misaka is w/ me. \(^-^)/

I giggled at Armin's kawaii emoticon.

Misaka: Hurry up.

Jeez, so blunt. I get my wallet and go outside to my mailbox.....Dad gave me money again but won't even want to look at me....bastard.
I take the money anyway and open the envelope. $50,000. Huh. He's that rich. I take most inside and take $500 dollars with me in my wallet. I walk out and look at my phone 3:15. I start running to Armin's place seeing Misaka and him. I wave towards them and go 6 houses down to Levi's.

"Oi brat! Took you long enough." Levi scowled. I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Hey Levi! Guys this is Levi, Levi the blond tall semi-buff dude is my best friend Armin and the girl that keeps glaring at you like a psychopath is Misaka." I greeted. Armin and I laughed but Misaka and Levi were glaring holes at eachother. I smile. "So you wanna walk or go on my motorcycle?" Levi asks. I look at him confused. "There's 4 of us..." I commented.