Chapter 3

I wake up. Everything hurts. Especially my head. I raise my back and glance around the room I was in. Soon the door open and there you have it....the same short teen with a glass of water and that save me mutiple times and probably already knows my sexuality. I glubed and waved without any eye contact. He walked next to the bed I was and put the glass of water in the nightstand and gave me a medical bottle. I looked for the the title of the medication. "Lithium".
I become boiled. Who the fuck does he think he is?! I barely even know him and he's giving me fucking Lithium. I gave him an death glare and he just stood there with his hood gray eyes. He sighed and gave me a serious stern look and opened his mouth. "Look you fucking depressed spoiled brat. I saved your ass two time. First,from you almost getting choked to death from that horse shit-eating face dude. Then saving your ass frim killing yourself from trying to crush your skull. Be grateful, brat. Plus your blonde short friend told me to give this to you pr whatever. So stop giving me the shit face look." Levi snorted.

You shit-wad now look he thinks your a fucking psychopath you dumb fuck. Just because you couldn't handle the truth. So you have depression issues. Meh. That's true.

I immediately take the glass water from the night stand and the meds and popped them in my mouth. I swallow and there's an awkward silence. Levi let out a long sigh and aim for the door.
"WAIT!" I scream to him. He turned around,"What?" He asked.

"T-thank you for the meds...."

"Don't thank me. Thank the blonde friend of yours." Levi started aing towards the door again but stops at his will this time.

"I don't care if you're a homosexual, Jaeger." Levi said and then vanished. My heart ached. I think I was in a complete daze. After that,my head was full of Levi.
~*~
3 days later...

I wake up and do the same routine.
1. Get up
2.Take a bath
3.Brush my teeth
4.Take my meds
5.Dress
6.Leave.
All common. While I looked in the mirrior done taking my medication I took out a box from the drawer. It was contacts. I bought them yesterday. I took a deep breathe. I carefully pit in one contact at a time. Finnaly when I placed them in my eyes I gazed on hiw big my eyes were and how bright they were. I gasped and did a small smile. Maybe there was something handsome about me after all...
I dress in a Panic! At The Disco t-shirt with skinny white jeans and green vans. I immediately walk out of my house waiting for Misaka and Armin.
Bzzzzz!
My phone went off and I checked it having three messages. One from Misaka and two from Armin.

Misaka: Sorry can't walk with you today gotta be with Annie and practice early. Ttyl bye.

I sighed I looked at Armin's.

Armin: Sorry can't walk with you today.

Armin: I had to go on a early filed trip for my mathematics group. Well hope you are safe. c:

I sigh again both telling thwm it was okay. I quickly walk down the side walk trying to aviod anybody I could come in contact.

"Oi! Brat! Going so soon?" A familiar voice said. I turn my head to see Levi. I gave a relief sigh and did a soft smile.

"Um. Hi. Uh. Would you like to walk with me?" I ask awkwardly immediately regretting it afterwords. Levi paused and just stared at me. He finally flew his mouth open,"Yeah sure why not?" He replied. I instantly opened my eyes with glee. He closed his door and locked it coming towards me.

"Contacts huh? Your eyes are beautiful." Levi commented touching my cheek. I feel heavy heat on my cheeks and turn my head slightly in his hand. He chuckled lightly and let his hand away from me.

"Let's go then,shitty brat." Levi announced. I glare at him softly.
"I'm not a brat!" I object towards Levi.

"Yeah I think you are."

"No!"

"Yep."

"No!"

"Yeah...."

"Ughhhh"

"Calm down,Eren." Levi sneered with a smirk.

"Ugh now it's just weird for you to call my name like that." I scowl.

"Then brat should go fine."

"Hmph. I guess." I gave a childish pout and continued walking with Levi.

Don't think this is forever~

I block the comment and kept chatting with Levi happily. I don't wanna make this moment suffer of having a new friend.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey guys yeah I had to republish it didn't catch all of my storyline so here you go again ^-^

HOPEFULLY THIS SHIT WORKS OML!!!!
Btw really soon I'm having two new books of Craving Paimts and Heaven and Hell Can't Mix. All Riren. Please share this book~ and vote and comment love you guys!

Vocabulary
--------------------
Lithium- Type of medication drug used for major or minor depression issues also used for bipolar patients