(1) New country

Hi guys. I hope you will like this one. I'm not the best writer or master at English, but still hope that you will enjoy it xx
-
Anna's POV
I have packed all my stuff, and I'm now ready to move to London. It's gonna be a new capital in my life. I'll probably get new friends, and maybe a boyfriend.

-

"Lucas come down, and pick up all your stuff"  I yell at him. He came down and looked at me mischievous. Lucas is my little brother. He's the youngest family member in our family. Wait I forgot to tell a bit about myself.
My name is Anna and I'm 16 years old. I'm from Denmark, and I love music, friends, and series. I have a mother, father and a twin sister. My twin sister is the wild one. She drinks every weekend, and doesn't give a crap about what my parents say. She ditches  school ever second day, and she also has slept with every guy she ever has met. People usually mark me as the "good girl", and my sister Elena as the bad one.
-
While I was helping my mother with putting the furnitures in the right place, I could already see that my sister was gone. I said to her earlier that she should buy some food us, but of course she didn't listen to me as she always does. Someone is knocking on the door, so I assumed it was her, but it wasn't.
It was a guy with a leather jacket on, some tight jeans and he also had really cool sneakers on. He had black hair and some splendidly eyes. He looked kinda like a bad boy, and a really hot one. He glanced at me. "Hmm.. Hi I'm Zayn Malik, and my mom wanted me to drop this off, because you and your family are new in the neighborhood, right?"
I stared at him for a while. Was that something you do in Bradford? Cause I'm Denmark you usually don't do that. My mind was completely gone. " Thank you for this, that's really nice of you" I smiled. "No problem, I'll see you around" he said smugly.
I locked the door and put the cake that he gave in the kitchen. Wow, I've never thought of meeting such an handsome guy on my first day in England.