(4) Unexpected

Anna's P.O.V

I regretted it. I shouldn't have yelled at him like that. He didn't even implied anything, but I just feel fucked up, since my sister screwed up my last relationship. I just didn't wanted to be hurt like that again.
-
I walked home from starbucks in a weather that was perfect for my mood. I took my rainy jacket off and throw it on my bed. There was no one home besides my sister and I, because my parents were at work, and my little brother was at his friend's house.
"Why are you hanging out with Zayn?" She says with a jealous voice. "Oh, are you interested in him?" I say with a grin. "No his not my type, and clearly not yours." She says madly. I just ignore her as I usually do, and grab some strawberries and donuts. And then went back to my room and watched Pretty little liars since it's my favorite tv show. 
-
The next day in school Taylor, Ashley and I decided to make our group  assignments in the library. Ashley got quickly distract because of the boys, who was also sitting in the library. "they're so hot oh my god" She keeps bragging about how she would kiss them etc... But I didn't t really pay that much attention to her, because I was stressing over these assignments. Despite I were one of those who got good grades in my old class, that didn't mean, that it wasn't hard for me to catch up with people, who have talked English in their entire life. "Let's do our homework, because it doesn't look like we'll finish it today." I say mumbling.
"Yeah, Anna has right. I don't have to to do it tomorrow, so we have to hurry up." Taylor says with a grin on her face. Ashley just sighs, and then Taylor and I just laughed at Ashley's "I don't wanna do homework" face.
We finished the assignments, and then went to the hallway to meet up with the others. Zayn had his black leather jacket on, his tight black jeans, and some black boots which looked perfect on him. I felt guilty about what is said to him yesterday, and wanted to let him know that it was wrong of me to judge him like that.
I started to notice,  that Zayn was staring at me none stop.  He suddenly decide to come over to me.
"I'm sorry for yesterday, I didn't meant it like that" he says innocently. I look him in the eyes, and he starts laughing, He's such an weirdo. "I should be the who should apologize to you. What about we do something after school?" I say in cheerful voice. " Yeah sure. " he says smugly.
-
I went over to the cafeteria to sit with the others. I sit down and put my bag on the ground. "So Anna you wanna go with us to the cinema today?" Liam says joyfully.
"No I can't, Zayn and I are going to hangout." They all looked at me seriously. "Hmm.. Zayn he.. Don't hang around with him his not good for you. You don't know anything about his history!" Brian says flatly. "Why don't you guys say it? He isn't that bad." I say irritated.
"Okay, listen up Anna. What Zayn is knowing for is sleeping around with girls. He drinks every weekend, sniff coke, and once he got caught by the police, because he was a drug dealer. People even say that he has raped a girl." Liam says and furrows his forehand. I nod. What else should I do? It freaked me a little bit out, that I'm going to hangout with him today. Is he really that bad, or is it just rumors?
-
I waited for Zayn in the parking lot, but I couldn't see him anywhere or his car. I decided to text him. "Where are you at?" Couple of seconds later my I hear my phone buzz.
"I'll be there in a second"  All of sudden a black Range Rover car appears. It's Zayn. I walk over to the car, open the car door and then I took a seat.
He smiled, and I just blushed, i don't know why I do that, which is hella annoying. We have drove for about ten minutes and all I see is buildings made of concrete.
"Where are we going." I say with a low voice.  "Hmmm.. It's a surprise" He hesitate. I just stared at him for a while, and thought about what the others said earlier. Maybe it is true. Maybe he is just another jerk who's wasting my time "Why are people saying those things about you" it slipped out, I couldn't control my mouth. He looked disappointed, like he was tired of people asking him about those things. "Don't listen to them, it's just some stupid rumors, okay?" he says with a serious voice. I just nod, and smile to him. Maybe I should just give him a chance, it's not like we're together or anything.
-
We arrived to the place, and we got out of the car. "Here" Zayn says, and throws me a spray. I look at him with a confused look. "What is this?" I say. "You'll need that for the graffiti we're going to make." He says with his sexy British accent. "Isn't that vandalism? I grin at him. "Nah I come her once or twice a week. My mom talked to the owners of this building, and they said it was alright" I just nodded, and started spraying the wall.
-
Zayn and I made some cool graffiti. I was kinda proud of myself, that I could do that. He learned me some tips about graffiti, and in general he was so sweet and kind towards me. We had so many laughs on the way home, and Zayn even stopped at McDonald's so he could buy us some food.
"Thanks for tonight, it was fun!" I say and giggle. "Anytime" he says. He grabs my hips, and hug me tightly.