(3) He's not right for me.

OMG GUYS LISTEN UP. I'VE JUST MADE A TRAILER FOR THIS FAN FICTION YOU CAN SEE TH VIDEO IN THE COMMENTS BECAUSE YOU CAN COPY IT HERE. But somehow I can't post the video on the chapter:/ but I'll find a way... Hope you like this chapter enjoy xx

-

Today has been an the must exhausting days so far. Heather and I were distributed invitation for her birthday, since she asked me to help her. Everyone was invited besides Zayn and his clique. "Why aren't the boys over there not invited?" I gaze at her with a confused look on my face.
"Cause they will probably ruin  my birthday" she says seriously. "Come on Heather, I bet they even would spill bear on the floor" I smirk at her.
"Okay, will you give them the

invitation then?" She says with a tiny smile on her face. "Kay kay."

I walk towards zayn and his bad ass gang. They all had a cigarette between their middle finger and index finger. They all leaned back the red brick layer"  They looked so hardcore. But Zayn is definitely the hottest of them all.
"What's up beauty, you want me to shag you?" A blond haired boy, says with flirtatious voice. I looked a little puzzled, because I had no clue what "shag" means. Zayn grins, and his adorable eyes collides mine. Heather whispers in my ear, that it means sex. I just ignored it, and gave them the invitations. I went to the cafeteria to sit with Liam and Taylor. Both of them was talking, but I just focused on my snapchat checking what my friends from back home are doing.
Carefully liam puts his hand on mine and asks "Are you okay, you seem are very quiet" I smile pleasantly to him, to assure him that nothing is wrong. "No, I just miss my friends in Denmark. " I say.
Liam stares at me constantly. I just pretend that I haven't notice him staring at me for a while. He's cute but way too sweet for me.
I grab my books that were lying on the table "Bye guys I have to go." I wink to them, and i rush to the parking lot. There is no one in the parking place besides my sister and her friends, who are standing around zayn's car. How annoying could she be?! Anyways. I walk confidently over to the car with a smugly smile on my face.
"What are you doing here, loser?" My sister says annoyed. "That's none of your business" I say angrily. Zayn catch my arm, and carefully pushes the other girls away from the car, we both decide to go into the car. "I'm sorry for that, she shouldn't have said that to you, that was cruel." He says adorably, I couldn't stop looking at his beautiful eyes, and his perfect lips. I caught myself staring at him. "Hmm, that's okay, it's actually my sister, I'll deal with her later"
Zayn and I went Starbucks to get some coffee, since we didn't had anything else to do. Every second he would just smile at me with his adorable and beautiful smile. And I couldn't stop myself staring at him. "So why do you not have a good relationship to your sister, I mean" I just interrupted him, because I knew what he was going to say. "Twin sisters usually have a good relationship to each other bla, bla, bla" Elena and I will or would probably never acknowledged each other. We are two people from two different worlds. She never really loved me, sometimes I pretend I don't love her, but I do. She has done the must unforgivable things, and I still forgave her for it. But one day I had enough, since we look a lot like each other people would mistake which one is whom. So Elena colored her hair black and my hair is light brown so now it doesn't happen that often. Zayn was very flirty, and a point I just had enough. "Stop. I just wanted to hang out with you, stop being so flirty it gets on my nerves, okay?" I say angrily. He looks down at his coffe, and looked upset, but he tried to make it look like he he didn't even cared "Then go? I shouldn't have asked you to come. Welcome to Bradford, you're not in Denmark anymore remember that."

-

What do you think about this chapter and the trailer? Comment, and like! Thank you for all the support it means so much to me! xx
And btw I'll post a new chapter within a few hours :)