Heather's birthday party

I'm so sorry guys, that I haven't updated in a few days. I promise that I'll update tomorrow :) enjoy it:)))

Zayn's P.O.V

She's so adorable. I know she's an innocent girl who hasn't experienced a lot. Which means that she's clearly not the type you just can shag. She has confident, and I like it. And she's not like those girl who you can find at the clubs, take home and have sex with. And in my opinion I think those girls doesn't have any kind of self-respect at all. I know I haven't been "the best" gentlemen ever, but my mom has learn me if a girl says stop, then it's stop. I would never in my entire life, press a girl to have sex with me. I like her. She's nothing like those girl I've dated before. "Thanks for tonight, I really enjoyed it." I say with a smile, and entangled her fingers with mine. "Thanks for today. It was really fun" I say and giggle.
"You're welcome. We should hang out more often" she's says with a low voice and smile adorably.

Anna's P.O.V

Zayn and I have hanged out a lot lately, and I'm starting to like him, and I feel like he feel the same about me.
-

Today I had a really rough day. First of all because I haven't really slept that much, because I had to finish up an assignment. And in the school Heather was talking non stop about how her birthday is going be perfect.
-
I came home, throw my backpack a the edge of my bed. I grabbed my iPhone from my desk, and started texting with Zayn. He's definitely a sweetheart. I only had one serious relationship, and that guy literally broke my heart into millions of pieces.

-

Now I had to get ready for Heather's birthday, but I didn't really knew what I should wear. I decided to wear a black dress with black heigh heels. I thought the heigh heels was a bit to much, but I haven't used I before, since I wasn't the girl who usually got invited to birthday parties. I only had a few close friends, and I liked that.

-

Zayn texted that he would pick me within 5 minutes. I just hesitate, and continued to look after my mascara. I couldn't find it anywhere. And then I recalled that I putted it in my school bag, because I didn't have time to take some mascara on so I just took it with me to school. I founded the mascara and applied a layer of mascara.
The doors was ringing and I rushed down to open the door before my sister does.
"Hey" I say with a little smile.
"Hey, are you ready" he says smugly.
"Yeah, just wait a second" I say and rush into my room to get my phone.
I went downstairs again and Zayn was stil standing there.
"I'm ready. Let's go" I say, and grab his hand friendly, and hold it until we reach to his car. We went into the car, and he started driving towards Heather's house. Zayn suddenly starts a conversation up. "So are you going to get drunk tonight?" He asks me inquisitively.
"Probably" I shrug.
I wasn't really in the mood to talk, which I already think I have indicated.
We arrived to Heather's house, and I could already see some people being drunk as fuck, and the party just started.

-
Zayn and I was dancing like crazy. He really turned me on. We stopped dancing, and I went to congratulate Heather. "Congratulations boooo, hope you have a great day so far." I say with a big smile and hug her. She's literally the best, without her I wouldn't have the friends I have, and also I wouldn't probably have the confident to talk to Zayn.
"Thank you so much sweetie! I'm so glad that you were able to come! Enjoy the party!" She said, and then she handed me a cup of beer.
I got an eye on Zayn and his friends. They were all dancing and having fun. I though they were those types, who are very smug.

Zayn comes towards me. Unforeseen Zayn pushes me to the wall, and kisses me. I couldn't think clearly, so I kissed him back. Our lips collide. He presses his soft lips towards mine. He grabs my hips and starts to rub it with his hands.
I move away my lips and breath heavily, and so does he. He carefully take his hands and slide his hands from my stomach to one of my boobs. The situation escalated very quickly. I felt violated, and tried to push Zayn away from me, but I didn't have the ability to do it, because he is much stronger the than me. I begged Zayn to stop, but he didn't listen. He must be on drugs, because his eyes were red, and so did mine because they were full of tears running from my cheeks.

What do you thing that would happen in the next chapter? Comment and vote! Thank you guys so much for the support, it means a lot to me. Love you all.:)