(2) First day of school

I hope you guys will like this one. I would have made a longer chapter but didn't really have time for it:/ but enjoy xx

-

Today is  my first day of school. I'm  pretty much very excited, and I want to look good. I took a quick bath, brushed my teeth and applied a little bit makeup on my face. I'm wearing some converse, a pair of jeans, and a white jersey. I grab  an apple, because I am not  really in the mood to eat breakfast with my family, and also I don't wanna wanna go with my sister to school. My dad drop me of the bus station, and I'm impatiently waiting for the bus until a black Range Rover stopped up. A guy rolled down the window, and then I catch sight of a guy with a black hair, and a confident smile on his face. It is Zayn. "Are you going to school?" He grins. "Yeah, why?" I glance a him. "You wanna get a ride? Or you wanna take the boring bus with a bunch of old ladies?" He says smugly.
Should I really go in that car? I barely know him. It started to rain, so I decided to go in the car. There was an awkward silent. "So how long have you been living her?" I say to break the silent. "I have lived in this town in my whole life." He said mumbling. "So do you just pick up random girls" I smirked at him. "Yeah I do, I have picked up 100 girls within a year" he says sarcastically.

We arrived to the school, and the school was quit big though. He followed me to my locker. "I'll have a class that starts in a minute. So see ya later?" He says and smiles smugly. "Yeah sure, I'll see you later" I winked at him.
Suddenly a blond girl with high heels, a black skirt and "I'm a virgin" t-shirt appears. She walks towards me. "Hello you must be the new girl, my name is Heather, and I'm a student her" She glance at my clothes, and then she realizes that I caught her staring at me. "Eh hi, my name is Anna. " I say awkwardly. " Actually can you show me where the English class is? I don't know where it is..." "You have English too? Cool i have English as well, so we can just go together." She says astonishingly.
-

After English class Heather showed me a little bit around. We went to cafeteria, and sat in table with her friends. She introduced me to Liam, Taylor, Brian, Ryan, Ashley and Johnny. All of them was very accommodated.  And then I catch and eye on Elena. She was siting with a bunch of slutty girls, who can't distinguish between a strip club and a school, because the clothes they were wearing was almost slutty as the girls in the strip club. But anyways they were all staring at Zayn and his clique like they had a major crush on them. "Don't near those types of boys, they are nothing but trouble." Ashley says, looking at me with a laugh on her face. "Why, what have they done?" Now all of them was about to laugh at me. "They are just types, that can mess with your head." Liam says looking down at the table.
I couldn't take them seriously. I just erased their comment about Zayn and his friends out of my head. In the break I went to my locker to get the books I'll need for next class, but suddenly I can feel a finger tapping on my shoulder. I turn around to see, who it is, and it's Zayn. He smiles at me. "You like it here, huh?" He says curiously. "Yeah it's cool" I  say not really sounding interested in a conversation with him. "Have a good day, and I'll see you around sweetie" he says complacently.
I got a lift by Liam, because he insisted.
After a couple of days, I got an unknown message. "I think you're cool, wanna hang out tomorrow after school?"  I smile surprisedly, and text him back immediately "Yeah sure, where shall we meet?" After a couple of seconds I got a new message. Damn that boy writes fast. "I'll pick you up after school, just make sure that you're in the parking lot at 3 pm." Wow, I like him, but he's not my type. But I don't want to judge him before I get to know him. It just seems very weird that everybody from the school stares at him, like they are afraid of him, or something like that. "Yeah I'll be there."