Random stuff!

Hi! So this part has absolutely nothing to do with the story.

You are probably yelling: "What! I thought this was a chapter! I wanna know moreeeee! I don't care about this random stuff!" Or something like that.

Well imagine: I gave you 3 chapters, or 4 parts, for a total of about 9,300 words, in 6 DAYS. So I deserve this.

Anyway, I have decided to suggest you awesome animes and mangas to read/watch if you have too much time to waste since you are on vacation. If you are not, well I'm still doing this.

So I am going to try to convince you to watch or read the anime or manga in the smallest number of words possible.

Alice in the Country of Hearts, Clover and Everything: If you don't like it and still read me, I am impressed.

Black Butler: Having a hot demon butler makes you invincible, so don't worry about getting revenge on those who tortured you after your parent's death, but you still got to endure annoying friends, stupid servants and fangirling soul reapers.

The Irregular at Magic High School: An awesome super smart engineer in magic (also excellent in actual combat) helps his school and his sister and its super cool.

Legend of the legendary heroes: Dango. Lots of dango. And also a guy with magic over-powered powers, a beautiful manipulative king, a girl excellent with swords obsessed with dango and random other persons who you'll love (or hate). You are going to cry when you'll realize there isn't a second season.

Death Note: If you have not watched it, Go. Now.

K, or K-project: Angry kings and their followers (who all have different kinds of magic, including fire and awesome swords) want to kill Shiro for something he did not do. Also there's Kuro (looks like a twin of Kanda in D-gray man) who wants to kill him too, but never actually kills him. Oh, and there's Neko the Cat with magic powers because why not.

Kiss of Rose Princess: (manga) 1 girl, 4 awesome beautiful boys ready to obey her. And also enemies and super cool combats and stuff.

Sword art online: A classic. Nothing else to say.

Tokyo ghoul: Humans eat food. Ghouls eat humans. Half ghouls still eat humans.

Blue exorcist: The son of Satan joins some exorcist to kill Satan. How can this be more amazing? (answer is: it can't)

Vampire Knight: A school for humans (day class) and vampires (Night Class). A girl, Yuki, who is in charge to assure vampires don't so stupid things (including drinking blood) with her best friend, Zero, who is hiding secrets from her. And let's not forget her crush for Kaname the vampire.

Satan is a part-timer: If you really have nothing to do of your life, here's a comedy of Satan working at McDonald. Literally.

Ouran high school host club (not sure if the title is in the good order): A funny comedy with cliché characters, who aren't so cliché after all.

Tusbasa: Reservoir chronicles: Great manga and anime, even if the art is better in the manga. A group, wandering into different dimensions, hides secrets from each other, while trying to find magic feathers to make their friend regain her memories.

Noragami: Don't worry, it gets better and addictive after the first episodes. Basically the story of a useless god, his sword-human-ghost friend and a girl who is stuck 70% of the time as a ghost.

I think that's all for today. Next is a chapter, I promise.

Elleira_Siren.