chapter 4

I went to my room sitting thinking about all the stuff that has happend to me the past years. Being bullied , raped , being abused by my mom and never having anyone.

Would it be easier kill myself you know like suicide i mean i met o2l woth was great but its just to much pressure.

I started thinking if i should do suicide or if i should just deal with it . If i kill myself i wont see my new friends well i do but i cant talk with them.

Maybe it would be easier doing suicide. Ill just start to wrote a goodbye letter

Dear o2l ,
All the pressure is too much . Kian , bullying and my mother. You guys are seriously great no doubt about that but i cant handle this anymore . If i would just end it all i would have these memories. I mean its sad leaving you guys but so much has happend to me and you guys are my true family and you will always be . I love you guys . This is a official goodbye .

Love , Anna❤

I sighed letting tear drops fall extra on the paper so they would just see how hard ot was for me just to write a letter to them and i dont even know them for 6 months . The next thing was how to do suicide.

I started making lists
Hanging-too painfull
Drowning -to painfull
Suffication-to painfull
Car accedent -maybe
Pill- easy
Stabbing -painfull

The only to things i could to was a car accident or pills. And to be honest pills are the most easiest.

I started putting really pretty makeup on , doing my hair , and was writing stuff on paper i needed to show everyone how hard it was on me from them and what they made me do.

It took 3 hours to write on the paper .

I finished doing the video and postet on social medias. I didnt even look i logged out and went to the very öast step.

I grabbed my old pills out from my anorexia and depression. Then i had dmx i tool 65 pills. I notice to feel dizzy and just layed on the bed.

Goodbye world.

Jc:
I was gonna go check up on anna you know since that accident .

"Hey ricky im gonna go check on anna " i said and before i went into her room there was a note.

Dear o2l ,
All the pressure is too much . Kian , bullying and my mother. You guys are seriously great no doubt about that but i cant handle this anymore . If i would just end it all i would have these memories. I mean its sad leaving you guys but so much has happend to me and you guys are my true family and you will always be . I love you guys . This is a official goodbye .

Love , Anna

I immiediatly without hesitation go into her room. She didnt jsut mean this bye killing herself right . I mean no this cant be serious.

I walk in seeng empty pill bottles , list on how to kill herself and the video she postet everywhere. I didnt want to look at the comments the worst one was:

@kianlaw
Damn finally that slut killed herself was about time now i can live my own life without her interfearing. Anna do not rest in peace.

I called ricky and when he came in he had a total shock but called 911.

Ricky stayed home to tell the new i went with her.

All i knew was that she needed a emergency op.

"Are you annabelles boyfriend" the nurse came up and asked.

"Yes" i said even though i wasnt .

"Well we have good new and bad news. The good news is she survived the bad news she has extreme depression and anorexia problems . She isnt aloud to go to school she has to be homeschooled and she might try to kill herself another time so please watch out on her. She csn leave in about 10 minutes."

The nurse showed her room and she sat there looking down with tears.

"Everything okay? " i rubb her back.

"No , jc you got to help me " she said

I pulled her into a hug and drove home ..most pf the time noone spoke but then anna fell asleep.