chapter 5

Anna:
Its been 3 days since i have been back and aten. All i do is sit in my room , cry myself to sleep and growing more in my depressions.

*nock*
I say "come in". It was jc
"Sweetie you need to eat something i dont want to lose you again please"

"Jc no. Im not hungry" . "But remember i love you to much." He said and left.

After that i curled in a ball and cried my eyes out . All these things that happend and jc was the only one here for me .

Then i felt a set of hands wrap around me holding me secure so i wouldnt break another time.

It was JC.

"Jc you gotta help me , i dont want the memories. You might think im a freak but you got to help me ." I cried more falling off the bed with jc cathing me .

"I will dont worry , im going to go downstairs alright " .

Jc:

After mothering anna up i told her i would go downstairs and watch television. Then i see a öady like figure cuddel with me.

She held me tight and snuggeld head in my chest if thats not cuddeling i dont know what is.

Then our lips connect now everyone would say sparks flew or even fireworks but i didnt feel that way.

It felt special .

"Jc i love you" he whispered.
"I love you too".

Then she fell asleep and connor came in.

"Dude! you guys are just ..."

"I know i know."
"Please just take care of her".

Connor leaves and anna starts out of no where coughing like crazy .

I try to wake her up witch i suceeded.
"Anna everything okay? "
"I think in sick"

After she said that i left her on the couch put a blanket on her and made her some coffee.

Anna didnt recieve anything from her mom and im glad but anna really didnt deserve this.

Trevor walks in.

"Dude whats up?"
"Shhhhhh! Anna is asleep"
"Where?"
"On the couch she is sick ..please let her be"
"Fine , well i have to go to a meeting to get the custody of anna so i will be back".

Trevor left .

Anna:

All i see is black.

"Aaaaaah" i scream at the top of my lungs and start crying. Then jc comes and i cant calm down.

"Anna whats wrong , stay with me "

He starts shaking me and my vision starts to get blurry all i remeber is a sound of a ambulance and crying.