chapter 2

I wenn upstairs to already see a pair of clothes on a bed . I put them on and put my hair in a messy  bun. Then i walk downstairs.

"Thank you again" i said

"So anna why are you always getting bullied at school. Ive been noticing quiet a while now" jc say.

"I dont know , no one likes me i get abused a home im just the chosen one you could say" i said looking down.

"But your beautiful " connor said.

I just looked down and looked at the time . "I have to go home " i yelled and left the door

I bolted my way to my house i knew my mom was going to kill me . Like literally.

I came in the door seeing tons of beer bottles on the floor , great.

"Your late you little slut"
"Im not a slut , name one person ibe slept with" i yell at her.

She comes up to me . "You may not have had sex but the way that you come home you are one " she says taking a drink of her half empty beer

i didnt answer and went upstairs as my mom grabbed my arm.

"Your not going anywhere, go cöean the kitchen" after she said that i pushed her to where she stumbled and thats when i ran.

I ran as fast as i could and ended up getting to jc house.

I knocked and trevor opened
"Whats wrong am-"
"My mom im moving out do you have a room i can stay in" i ask

"Yeah theres a empty room upstairs , do you need amy help ?"

"No i will come downstairs"
I headed upstairs and unpacked everything when someone came in.

I curled in a ball and closed my eyes sonce i was still in shock what had happened.

"Its just me connor, is everything okay"

I just nodd and decide to come downstairs to eat.
As i came trevor was standing pn the table with a big dpoon as he was on stage and i laughed a bit

"Well guys i have a announcement anna is the new member of o2l she'll be staying here with us " trevor said.

Everyone came running to me and i was glad that i had people who cared .