chapter 7

Anna:
I left the table in my room...i would have ate something but that just set me off...

There was a knock on the door...
It was sam
.
"Hey im sorry i brought you some food" he said

"I dont want to talk right now" i said looking away.

"Im sorry anna , here eat" he said and left.

And i ate for the first time cause i just had to. Then i went back in the living room woth wet eyes and a empty plate.

Eveyone looked at me and strated smiling.
"You ate" ricky said. I still didnt smile i wasnt happy .
...

I went upstairs going on my phone and texting a old good friend of mine
(G:gina , a:anna)
G: hey so how was your day ?
A: found out im epteleptic , and lost some weight
G: oh no! Im so sorry , how is cali?
A: you now , same old same old the bullying and well my suicide insedint
G: your joking! Anna!
A: im not and i dont want to talk i got to bye.
G: bye , be safe.

I wanted to take a shower so i went and got some fresh clothes and went to the shower. I turned on my musik and shut the world off.

I started humming to the beat and when i was finished i got out.

I went downstairs seeing everyone looking at me.

"Anna , are you sure your alright? " connor asked.
"Y-yeah im fine never been better " i lied. They gave me faces like their ready for me to break down which i tried to ignore.

"Anna , your pills are on the table " ricky said .

"When am i going to school?"  I asked
"Sam will bring you tomarrow.

I took my pills and went to my room . About 30 minutes after i went to sleep.

Next  morning...

I woke up to the light shining in my room ...

"Ready " sam and jc asked.

"Yeah i guess" i said
Jc gave me a kiss and sam drove me to school. Well he changed schools extra just because of me. Jc quit school.

"Sam kian is here " i started whining
"Dont worry " he said holding my hands.

We got out and everyone gave me open eyes .. almost 60 pairs of eyes were looking at me .

"Sam make them stop" i said
"I think this is going to stay. 1st yoir beautiful and 2nd i am too" he said smirking giving me a kiss on my cheek where everyone saw.

Some started laughing at me and it was sport. I still had sam he told the princaple he could stay with me .

We got changed in the rooms . Some girls smiled and sone just were quiet.

As we got in the gym kian started to yell something .
"Everyone meet anna , the slut that wanted to kill herself and bairly has friends"
"Hey dont your dare talk that shot about that beautiful girl" sam started saying getting in his face and eventually punching him

I started yelling stop and then kian came.

Black.

To be com
Continued...

-------
Bæ's be honest ? How is the story should i keep writing or just stop... ? :)