chapter 9

Sam's view:
After i drove anna home , i told her what happend and it must have hit her so hard that she ran upstairs.

We got in and i could tell she was trying to hold back her tearsm. But i didnt say anything , i didnt want to cause it.

She ran upstairs trevor wanted to hug her but she went past him
"Anna whats wrong " trevor said.
"Shut up and leave me alone" she answered looking down at the floor and running up the stairs shztting the door shut . Leaving that big bang noise.

We almost lost anna and to be honest i dont want to lose her again. I dont really know her but she's like my little sister . The docktor said she should stay home and quit school.

He also said she will be a little bit depressed and that we should give her time.

The docktor told her a few weeks ago to sray home but we wanted to try it out if it worked. But it got worse.

Then jc came home.

You could say they're togather and jc is going to want to fo on a date with her.

Jc didnt know what happend but he said he could hear her crying out the window. He didnt go upstairs he went to his room.

Anna's view:

I was broken. No i wasnt broken i was done with. No im not going to comitt suicide i wasnt gonna start that again.

I wantes to strt over . Today im not going to be the depressed girl , im going to be the new anna .

I took my clothes and went into the bathroom❤.

I put on "what do you mean" from JB and started scrubbing all the sadness of my body. After i was done i got put and started putting slight makeup on and went downstairs.

"Hey"
"Wow , e-ehm hey" jc said spinning me around

"Anna are you okay ?"
"Yeah trevor , sorry i was mean to you. Anyways guys. Im starting over this is the new anna . I will go outside shopping i wont stay inside. You wont notice the old me."
"Thata great! Wanna get some coffee"
" sure "
"Ehm anna nash and hayes are going to come in 5 min you can meet them though" sam said.

Then nash and hayes came .
"Hey you must be anna , i heard what happend im so sorry let me hug you" nash sais hugging me.

Hayes did the same.

I grabbed my phone and checked twitter.

OMFG 20k on all socials?

"Yeah ehm we told then you need support so we rtold them to follow you" jc saidm pecking my lips.

And then we went to starbucks.

And guess who i saw.

Kian. Kian lawley