chapter three

song: car radio - twenty one pilots

1:09pm

im woke up by the ringing of my phone blaring through my ear phones. i found the janitors closet when i was roaming the concrete halls, i must of fallen asleep by accident, i look at the caller ID and my phone light blinding me in the process. its darcy.

"oh my god darcy im so sorry i fell asleep in the janitors close-"

"ive been so worried about you, where are you? were meant to be meeting for dinner remember?" darcy exclaims in a panicked tone

"like i said i feel asleep by accident in the janitors closet, im sorry"

"dont worry about it i guess, you have been needing to catch up on your sleep so i forgive you, just come to the staff room for your dinner okay?"

"okay im on my way" i said as i hung up.

i know i dont show it but i love darcy very much, shes like my mum in some respects as shes always treated me like on of her own since the accident, she took me in when i needed all the help i could get however i push myself away from people so thats why im always a bit of a jerk to her, she understands though. 

i make my way to the staff room and walk in, the room is quite bit with chairs lined up around the perimeter and a table set in the middle, in the corner of the room there is a cabinet with a kettle, tea bags, sugar and cups all placed onto the surface, to the right of the cabinet is a fridge and to the left of the cabinet there is a stove. on the walls are old tour posters from the 90's and there is also a huge clock.

"finally your here" darcy says as i examine the room "i made you a sandwhich and i was going to sit with you but you took too long so i have to get going, remember to collect the clipboard" darcy says in a rush leaving me no time to thank her.

i sit down on one of the chairs, the room isnt that busy just professional business people or workers walking in every now and then making a drink then leaving, i decide to go onto twitter whilst i eat my dinner. ive never really been much of a social media person i like to keep myself to myself so i dont see the need for having lots of accounts and stuff. for me its pointless. i hardly ever tweet too i just use it for keeping up to date with my favourite bands.

once i finish my sandwich i get up and throw the tin foil in the bin, now to try and find this guy with a clip board.

authors note: calum will be introduced soon, please bear with me omg...