Four : (Promo)

"Name: They're Totally Hot Tho
Username: CALMs_Friend
Password:" I look around and see them all fixated on my Phone. "Hey! Don't look!"

"Why not?" Luke pouts. "We share everything."

"Except for a bed and-"

"Stop!" Me and Luke say in unison and chuckle as we interrupt Calum.

"Mates I'm dead serious," again not really, "don't look."

"Ohhh-" Ashton motions his hands up and down, "ohh are you gonna tell on us if we do."

Giving him the pokerface, I take the opportunity of the boys not looking at me and run to the lounge with big thuds and "hey!"s and "CMERE!"s following along. I quickly type:

"5sosdicks" and click next.

"Dick head never tell us anything in fact take naked pictures of Luke and don't even tell him while you upload them away. " I plop my head upwards at the mention of a part of my password. Oops? There stands a pouting Michael with squinted eyes. If there's one thing I won't forget. Is this password from now on. Who knows? Maybe my last words can be this.

"Dick." He repeats

"Aww I thought you were the one with one," I smile sympathetically, pretending ofcourse!

"Does that mean I can call you a v-"

"Aww!"
"Sh!"
"Dude!" Ashton, Luke and Calum interrupt him.

I just laugh rolling on the floor.

"I see London I see France" Michael sings and even though I just heard Michael Gordon Clifford talk kiddish about my 'underpants' there was a sudden familiar alert and I turn my hand to see,

" MY FIRST FOLLOWER GUYS LETS DANCE!" I get up and turn my hands into fists and start moving them here and there while I don't move my legs at all. I am a terrible dancer.

"OH SHITTT"

"What!?" 3 of them look at me and one smirking.

"I HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN THIS ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT!" I squeal as I show them my first follower. "Calum5SOS"

"I thought you might need some promotion." I jump and scream and hug cal. I guess I can call him that since he's okay with me hugging. Oh my hood how am I okay with hugging him. Oh god.

"THANK YOU CAL!" He hugs back and that snuggly feelings kick in but I push them because I'm not gonna push them. Oh my gosh he hugs so amazing. And his little blonde lines and brown ones and black ones tickle my nose.

And with that my twitters notifs start blowing. I put up the picture I'd taken earlier and everyone saying "CAKE!" And because Ashton was standing behind Luke making a fake mad face at them and Michael just enjoying it there was a heap of "MASHTON!" Too.

Best. Fuxking. Time. To. Be. Alive.

I go on Keek and log out of my old one, which I only used to watch 5sos Keeks and like them.

Username: CALMs_LadyFriend
Password: *giggles* 5sosdixks

If they find out any one they can't go on the other one. I think to myself. I sit there roaming my thoughts.

"World to Mia." Calum laughs waving his hand in my face. "What we're you thinking about?"

"Oh Nothin'" I laugh.

"Ok."

A notif from twitter pops up on the top of my screen. @Luke5SOS followed you back! ofcourse the first thing i did was follow the boys and the band account. I look up grinning "THANK YOU LUKEY!" I squeal. "No prob!" He speaks into my hair as we hug.

--
An/ we're sorry if you don't like swear words or something xx lawl