One : (A bit of weed)

An// don't worry the girls addicted to 5sos old songs too that's why the oldies but it's In 2015

I rub my eyes and wake up to my alarm.

"Heartbreakk girrrll.." I sing a bit before slipping into my slippers.

I get ready for work and head out. As soon as I get into my car, i start blasting 'Try Hard' by 5sos.

--
After work it's already 5:30 pm when I reach home.

"Ugh." I throw myself on the couch and a smile gets plasters on my face as I see 3 new messages.

H.L<3 : "HOLY SHIT TonigHTS THE NIGHT! ALMOST 3 months I've been talking to you!" -4:57 pm

H.L<3 : "OH MY GODDDDD!" -4:59 pm

Me: "I KNOWW RIGHHHTTT!" -7:00 pm

H.L<3 : "I wrote that 2 hours ago. You've killed my vibe now." -7:02 pm

I chuckle at his response. This lad has been completely anonymous to me and I to him, since we first randomly talked on someone else's wattpad story. They'd gotten so many votes and comments. Ours just disappeared in between. But then he inboxes me one day, and we just hit off like that. It felt like I'd known him forever. And it felt good to have a close friend in my life. The last one I had was back in Year 7.

Me: "haha. I'm so nervous. I haven't gone to a party in ages!"

H.L<3 : "Ages meaning?"

Me: "Does my family Christmas party count?"

H.L<3 : "oh my god. XD"

Me: "I'm serious. Don't laugh. ;/"

H.L<3 : "You'll be fine. Believe me. You just need to not think about it xx"

Me: "okay I'll try ;)"

H.L<3 : "I gotta start getting ready. Byeeeeeee Mwah!"

I giggle at his response. Sure we flirt and treat each other like we're a couple but I haven't even seen this guy. Screw that, I don't even know his first name. He's more like a brother-friend to me than any other type.

Me: "MWAH! Run along!" And we live in the same city, if that isn't obvious by now.

H.L<3 : "xx"

-
I lazily drag myself to my room and open the closet to find all my clothes splatter out. Ugh!

"What-should-I-wear?" I say, pulling a pile of clothes away with each word. My eyes land on a tight "All Time Low" shirt and a ripped black skinny. I take them and step into my bathroom, and strip, turning the tap to warm.

After a quick shower, I pull on my clothes and let my hair dry a bit before blow drying it and putting it up into a messy bun, with a few strands falling. I put eyeliner and a bit of blush on. A bit of light lipstick and I'm ready to go.

Scooting downstairs my hands grab ahold of my side bag, since I don't like purses, and my jeans jacket.

I glance at the mirror next to my door, and find a very white girl with light brown and blonde hair stand there.

"Well, this is who I am. And if he wants to know me, he'll have to see the real me."

--
His house was 5 blocks away so I decided to take the subway till the 4th block. Wow you can already hear the music till here and I'm one block away.

Turning on the corner of another street I find a house with lights scattering on the sky from it and loud music shouting out. I shuffle my feet to the door and before even knocking, a girl pushes the door open from inside and runs out. I reckon she's drunk. Really, drunk.

I shrug and purse my lips into a line, before walking to this mini bar.

*after 4 shots and a bit of weed*

"WOOO!" I shout and stumble over a table.

"Hey, are you okay?" Someone puts a hand on my shoulder to stable me. A tall blonde boy stands there but I can't picture him right. I rub my eyes to sway away the blurriness but it remains.

"I can't seeeeeee"

"Haha, sit down." He guides me to a stool on the minibar.

We start talking completely random things before he finally asks.

"Oh I almost forgot! What's your name?"

"Mine." I point at my chest with my index finger. He nods. I arch my eyebrows to ask once again.

"Yeah you!" He pokes my chest lightly.

"Mine name is. I mean name, my name is Maria Rae Harrison! BUT MY PARENTS NAMED ME SO! IM NOT SPANISH OR ANYTHING." I hiccup.

"So you call me Mia." I smile and I see his eyes widen and a 'Really?' Escape his mouth but his voice hits my head more faded than usual.

*Black out*

.......................
Hey yews,
Lees wrote this chapter but I decided to leave it at this.
Thank you for reading XD

We love you all so much :D
- Evie (and Lees) xx

--
hola this is Lees. I'm not Spanish tho. XD okay umm hi. Umm. Hi. Okey. I'm lame

Stay rad beautiful x love yous heaps <3

- Lees (Not Eves XD JK)