Black October

Rose , a quiet , artistic and beautifully flawed woman ,
never experiences  any excitement beyond her black ,  
and dull life .

She'd find simple joy in a canvas and water based paints , using her intellect as inspiration.

Her mind was a very beautiful place , also, a very submissive one at that . . .

Deep within her studio apartment in New York City ,
she has an erie feeling .

Little did she know she was desired , her importance and existence meant more then she'd thought.

Her stride in her walk intensified a deadly lust ,

Her lips , held the realm to another world for another person ,

Her eyes held the portal to another dimension which added to his growing hunger for her .

Her strands of her hair , cold hands yearned to touch ,

Her mind , a paradise that held mental stability and creativity .

Her finger tips , that gave of a warm radiance .

Her soul , held the universe ,

"I swear I walk with God but , the devil keeps following . . . "

.🌹.
All rights reserved. No part of this book shall be copied or used under any use without my permission This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of  I, the author's , imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
This book is intended for mature audiences only , if you are under the age of 18, I suggest you find a different book to read or take heed of the events constructed this book ; there will be the usage of mature language, sex and violence .

Please enjoy .

Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Share. As well as check out my other works ❤️—Meison.
Coming October 5th , add to your libraries.