1| |The predator Stalks his Prey| |1

Rose

"But we look up to them, they wish they were us they want some new trim we lust for some trust now the both of us are colour blind cause the other side looks greener which leaves your turf in the Boise state can't see her play or the team, 'cuz"

Rose sung along with Andre's intellectual words .

She sat in front of a canvas , as a master piece unfolded before her .

Which every brush stroke her third eye fully aware . She felt a little at peace because when she isn't distracting herself , her mind was running rampant.

She hummed along to song.

The door bell went off twice , she put her down her paint bowl and wiped her hands on a rag laying around . She then jumped off the high barstool and made her way over to he door .

She opened the door to be met with two piercing brown orbs .

"H-hello?" Her quiet voice peeped out.

"Package for Rose A Manson?"

"This is she"

"Please sign right here" she took the clipboard and read some of the word on the paper and felt him staring at her , she thought lightly of it .

She wasn't a 'jawn' or anything of that nature .

When she finished signing her name , he seemed intrigued by her because he was still staring at her . She took this time to take in his appearance. He stood at 6'3 , creamy milk skin and those eyes . The window to the soul, told a story.

His big hands to his dominating aura.

She brought herself out of her day dream.

"Here you go , if I may ask , what happened to your chin?"

Jermaine

"What happened to your chin"

I tugged at my chin hairs .

"I cut my self while shaving "

"Oh , do you need a band aid ?"

"No , thanks "

"Alright . You have a nice day" I gave her the package and she disappeared into her natural setting.

I finally let out the breath I been holdin' in . Her beauty was breath takin' and making my heart beat fast and all. I ran downstairs and into my house .

Something I need to get rid of.

~
The Wee hours of the morning~

Rose laid awake in a dream state in her bed . Confined to her black silk sheets her mind became lucid .

What does the sun fall only for the moon to rise ? is the night where everything hidden under the sun lies? . . .

Her eyes clung to the window as the midnight's October snow fell and amassed together on the floor.

Her mind and being are two different entities that move at different rapid paces . She wasn't Rose , she was a jelly fish swimming in celestial stars looking for her way .

!!RING !!RING !!RING !!RING!!

The loud sound of the telephone nearby awoken her from her almost sleepy state.

"Hello" Her low voice peered into the phone.

Nothing but low shaky breaths ,

"Hello?" She called .

The shaky low breaths continued as the sound in the background , the faint sound of a power saw sawed away.

She just angrily slammed the phone down and opened the night stand behind her , her hands shook violently as she clasped and opened the pill bottle that lay inside .

She shook out two pills and swallowed them and regretted it , for her dream like state would come to an end.

Jermaine

I heard her voice. The sweet, sweet sound of her angelic voice .

tomorrow is the day , ill follow her when she walks her dog and takes her daily run.

Rose will be mine ,

Rose is mine...