♥First Day In School♥

Chihiro's POV

Aaarghh!! I don't like to go to school...I'm so nervous right now. What if I don't meet new friends. ...I don't want to be a loner...aarghh!! Why is life so difficult. By the way, my name is Chihiro Nina Berza. I am 17 yrs old, I am very shy. ...I am not approachable...all of them thinks that I'm weird...that's why no one wants to be friends with me.
I am now entering college life....well they all say that College is fun...but in my case, College is hell!!....there will be bullies, terror teachers, unfriendly environment....and a lot more.

"Nina....Come and eat youre breakfast!...you're almost late now!" Mom yelled. "Coming!" I replied. As I went down the stairs...I noticed that Dad is not here...again....

"Mom, where is Dad?" I asked. "You're dad left early in the morning. ..to go to work" Mom answered. "Aarghh!! Let me guess...Dad is in the forest again...for the thousandth time...and he's trying to hunt and kill a vampire?....am I right?" I asked. "Yes...but the reason you're dad is doing that; is because he cares for our future....why can't you just appreciate what you're dad is doing for us?" Mom asked in annoyance. "Mom....you don't understand what I've been through in highschool...they bullied me because they think that our family is insane!...they kept laughing on how dad believes in vampires! !....and that is why they thought that I'm weird!" I cried and left the house.

Aarghhh!!! I know that what I did is wrong...I should'nt have shouted at mom like that.....I really need to apologize to mom later....

I am now walking on the road....aarghh!!! It's been 20 minutes already. .and I am still walking in going to school. I never knew that it will be this far!!...

(After 10 more minutes of walking)

Ahhhh!! Finally!! Im here already

As I entered the university. ..I noticed that all of the students there have friends. ..there busy in talking and laughing to each other.

I am now going to the administration office to get my locker key....when suddenly someone bumped me...I fell down...

I saw that the person who bumped me is actually a girl of my same age....

I was expecting her to helped me get up...but she didn't!!....instead, she slapped me and left...

I noticed that all of the students surrounding me ...were actually laughing!!

I wasn't able to control my tears...so I hurriedly went to the restroom..and I started crying....