♥The Black Bracelet♥

Chihiro's POV

(Bell rings)
Announcement: We are calling everyone's attention; please proceed to the Vampire Academy Court immediately.

I wonder whats the announcement all about; so I proceed to the court.

Woooahhhh there are really a lot of students here...I never knew that its plenty as this.

I decided to sat at the back...

"Dear students, I would like to inform all of you that were going to have a party ...and since this is vampire academy; i want all of you to dress in a vampire attire"
The dean said.

"Excuse me dean, can I ask you something?" One of the students asked.

"Of course, what is youre question dear?"

" Are we required to go to the party?"

"Yes you are required to go to the party; as a matter of fact that will be your physical education grade for the prelims"

"Do we need to dance? With a partner?" The student asked.

"Thanks for asking that question....yes you need to dance with a partner...and your pe teacher will be the one to assign who youre partner will be" Dean said.

Shucks!!! I need to attend that party?!...well i rather failed then to attend those kind of events.

"Anymore questions?" Dean asked.

(No one answered)

"Okay...i'll take no for an answer; you can now proceed to your respectice classes" Dean said

I can see that all of the girls are happy..and that there already deciding on what to wear..

"I'm going to wear a beautiful black dress....omgggg...i really hope that Michael will be my partner"

(Wait a minute she's the girl who bumped and slapped me before!!!)

"Chill Veronica...its obvious that Michael likes you..he is all yours" one of her evil friends said.

They began to giggle....

She was about to see me..but I hid at the back of the door

Woahhhh that was close...I decided to go out of my hiding place..

So her name is Veronica!!...I really dont get It!!..why are they so addicted to Michael?!....I mean he's just an ordinary guy like anybody else In this university...

I was about to leave the court when suddenly I saw a black bracelet lying down on the floor..

I wonder who owns this black bracelet...woahhh its really beautiful..oh well I'll just keep it first

I put the bracelet in my pocket for safekeeping...

It's already 1:00 afternoon...aarghh i dont want to attend the PE class...no choice..

I entered the dance studio and I noticed that everyone stared at me...

"What happened Nina? Youre late..I aready assigned partners" Sir said

"Im sorry sir" I wasn't able to look at sir directly

Suddenly someone entered.

"Sir, I'm sorry I'm late" he said

"It's ok..good thing Nina came late too..because of that both of you will be partners for the party" Sir said

Wait...did I just hear this right?!...Michael will be my partner?!

He came near me....he started smiling

He reached out his hand and started holding my hands..

'Wait...what are you doing?" I asked panickly

He laughed..

"I'm just following what sir is demonstrating right now" he said

I looked at everyone in the dance studio..

Aarghhh!!! How fool of me!! Its true! All the boys are holding their partners hands!

I started looking down.....I cannot look him in the face! Im so embarassed right now!

He suddenly pulled me...closer to him...

Our eyes met...

Woahhhh!! Now I understand why girls like him so much...he's damn handsome!

(Chill Nina..compose yourself..you dont and will never like Michael..he's handsome..ignore..ignore.) I thought

He placed his hand to my waist...

And we started making the slow dance

"Girls...I want all of you to place your heads on your partners chest" Sir said

(What the !!!!)

I followed sir's instruction..

Woahhh i like the scent of his perfume...

"Are you smelling my t shirt?" He asked

"Of course not..why should I?"

"Okay If you say so" he smiled

(After 30 minutes of torture...)

"Class dismiss" Sir said