"Get Your Áss in Here Grandpa"

Hey guys! So like I said, I ended up being able to update the next day! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter please like and add to your library! And I have included a photo of Luke because he is super attractive and has a larger role in this chapter! Enjoy!

CHAPTER TWO: Get Your Áss in Here Grandpa

Jess' POV:

After an unpleasant introduction with the guy with the clearly fake orange hair. I sashayed into All Time Low's dressing room and started scanning the room for any sign of one of the band members. I quickly spotted Zach sipping from a red solo cup and immersed in a conversation with some guy whose back was facing me. I walked over to him and put a seductive smile on my face.

"Hey Zach, you did an excellent job playing tonight." I said as I trailed my manicured fingers on his shoulder.

"Uh, thank you?" He confusedly responded as he looked down at my hand, "Can you do me a favor and watch him while I go elsewhere? Thanks, bye."

I watched Zach walk away and grab another cup of alcohol. Then I turned and faced the tall boy he left me with. He had blonde hair quiffed up, bright blue eyes, and a lip ring that just screamed hot, unfortunately this attractive male looked very upset and on the verge of tears.

"Hi, my name is Jess, and I can't help but notice that you look a bit sad. Is there anything that I am able to help you with?" I asked him rather uncomfortably.

"No, I am just feeling really homesick being on this tour and all, and my name is Luke." He responded as he pushed his hand nervously through his hair.

So that's why he's here, he's a part of the group that opened for All Time Low, I have to admit, he was rather talented when it came to playing his guitar.

"That's very unfortunate Luke, thankfully I know the cure. Alcohol." I said and with that I grabbed a plate full of tequila shots and placed them on the table we were leaning on.

"That, sounds like a wonderful idea." Luke said as we both picked up a shot glass full to the brim.

"Luke, mate, are you really about to drink with a pretty lady without me?" A dark haired boy with olive skin, who was clearly already drunk, said.

"Feel free to join us Calum." Luke said as he handed our intruder, Calum, a shot of tequila to drink with us.

"On the count of three." Calum cheered.

"1... 2... 3..."

We all tilted our heads back and let the alcohol run down our throats. The warmth instantly spreading through my body. After I recovered from the strong liquid, Luke handed me another shot, and then another, and then another. After a few more rounds Luke got really close to my ear and seductively whispered "Do you want to go back to my hotel? I don't feel homesick anymore and I would like to properly thank you."

"Sure." I giggled as I intertwined my hand with his.

"Hey! Where are you guys going?" Calum asked swaying over to us while tripping over his own feet.