"You Knew That This Was Going To Be A One Time Thing."

Hello again! I am so sorry that I haven't updated right away! I was sick and I have been doing military training everyday for the past three months because I am strongly considering a Military Academy for college, so the past few days have been really rough, but I am better now and ready to provide you with some background on Gale and Ashton. Please vote, comment, recommend to friends, and add to you libraries! I hope you enjoy!

CHAPTER 6: "You Knew That This Was Going To Be A One Time Thing."

*Flashback to the night of the All Time Low concert*

Gale's POV

Okay, the guy I have been talking to is clearly drunk, but other than his obnoxious loud voice and laugh, he was pretty funny and cute. Plus, his wallet looked packed from what I could see. Well dressed, tall, muscular, he fit the description for most of my money suppliers. I was just hoping that I could convince him to have a little fun before he got sobered up again, because man, was this guy tense. I've learned that whenever guys are sober, they tend to think more with their minds and less with their dícks.

"Have I already told you that your hair is the same color Kuma?" He told me as he pushed his girl toy, Alexis, off of him, causing me to smirk with satisfaction.

"No, who is that?" I asked, while batting my eyelashes sweetly as Alexis shot me a look of pure hatred.

"My friend's dog." He howled with laughter while slapping his knee.

I laughed tentatively and looked at my surroundings. In the corner I saw Mikayla and Michael playing air-hockey laughing a lot, and on one of the couches, I saw Jess in between Luke and Calum with Luke's hand stroking her knee while Calum had his arm around her shoulder. All of them were leaned in close to one another and having a very quiet and down low conversation.

"Don't worry," I heard Ashton hiccup. "It's not a bad thing that your hair is the same color as Kuma's, because it is very beautiful, lush, and shiny." He slurred while stroking my hair.

"Thank you Ashton, I appreciate compliments from attractive young men like you." I giggled as I playfully nudged his knee, once again, receiving a nasty look from his mistress.

"I like you Gale," He whispered to me suggestively before changing his tone. "Say, I have a brilliant idea! Let's go to a club, because well, why the fúck not!"

Clearly, his invitation was meant for me, but Alexis made the wrong decision to interfere. "Oh my god! Ashie-poo! I would love to go to the club with you!" She shrieked as she wrapped her scrawny arms around him and pecked him on the cheek.