"Quit Your Whining You Damn Pússy."

Hello again! So I have a treat for you all! A double update! WHOOOO!!!!!!! I know that it is later in the day than the other one, but I went to the gym, ate dinner with my family, and yada yada. Anyways, I hope you all like this chapter, please remember to vote, comment, and add to your library because I will be updating again soon! Love you all! <3

CHAPTER FIVE: "Quit your damn whining you pússy."

Calum's POV

God dammit, Lucas was pissing me off. I know his game too well, after all he's pulled this shít before with my past girlfriend, Anna. He tries to act all innocent and victimized and told my girlfriend that I was a terrible person and that I was just cheating on her behind her back, and then bam! She broke up with me, and Luke became the shoulder to cry on that she eventually slept with a week later.

So, no way in hell, am I falling for his innocent act again. I am going to stop it before it is too late.

When we finally got off of our private jet, I made sure that I picked up Jess' suitcase, like a gentleman, and lugged it all of the way to the car we had waiting at the front of the airport. Of course it wasn't easy, we all ran into a shít ton of paparazzi and fans, but thankfully Dave cleared a path for us and we made it into the waiting car in no time.

The drive to our hotel was a little under thirty minutes, so we all chatted about the plans we had for the rest of the day amongst each other.

"What are you going to do today Jess?" Luke asked as he played with her long blonde hair that was spilling across her shoulders.

"I have no idea Luke." She responded as she continued to scroll through her Instagram feed.

"Well, I haven't been able to do much sightseeing due to the band, so would you like to accompany me?" Luke sweetly asked Jess as I rolled my eyes in discust.

There he goes again, trying to act all pure and crap, I know that he has seen all of the stuff in LA because he went and did it with my ex girlfriend.

"Sounds like fun Luke! Calum would you like to come along?" Jess asked cheerfully as she turned towards me. Over her shoulder I could see Luke giving me the death stare and vigorously shaking his head as if to say "no".

"Of course I would love to join you on your expedition around the city." I said as I smirked with satisfaction at Luke who looked beyond peeved.

Ashton's POV

I watched as Jess sat completely oblivious to the tension radiating off of the two boys on either side of her. I mean really? She just invited them both to go and hangout together after the big argument that she herself witnessed and caused in the jet.

Gale sat across from me and I could tell that her small body was tense because it was rigid, as well as turned away from me and towards Michael and Mikayla. Those two were cuddled into one another sitting across from me, this meant that I unfortunately had to sit next to Dave. He barked out orders to our poor driver, Thomas, who clearly knew where he was going as he had a GPS system in his SUV.