Chapter 3

I woke up laying on the couch awkwardly alone. 'Where is everybody' I thought to myself. "hello anybody here. If an alien invasion happened and they didn't take me because I am no use then sorry" I said while walking through the house. "hahaha" someone laughed it must be coming outside. I walked outside and sure enough there were people outside not just any people my friends, family, and other people. I walked outside to see what all this hullabaloo was about. "oh Lily your awake I want you to meet Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, guys this is my sister Lily" Liam said while using his hands to gesture from person to person. "hello Lily" they all said. "hello". I said.

We talked for a little more until Liam clapped his hands "okay lily do you have your bags packed because we will be leaving in about an hour" he said. "wait we're leaving today and yes my bags are packed". I said. "yes we're leaving today. I said right after you graduate didn't I". He said looking at the others and my friends for the answer they all nodded their heads yes. "fine let me take a shower and get changed" I said walking into the house.

I took the quickest shower and then got changed into short shorts, a black shirt that says 'I <3 bad boys', and put my black converses on. I brushed my hair and got my suitcase and went down to my brother and his friends. "okay I'm ready". I said joining them. "okay everyone let's go get into the van" Liam said. "by guys I'm going to miss you" I said tearing up a bit as well as my friends. "we're going to miss you too Lil" Danny said. "group hug" Tyler said wrapping his arms around us. "I will try to visit you all when I have a chance" I reassured them. They all nodded. "come on Lily" my brother said. I hugged my friends one more time and then followed my brother out to the van. "so where are we going"? I asked. "to the airport do you can go to America" this man in the drivers seat said. "oh by the way my name is Paul" Paul said.

We arrived at the airport and hour later and got out. We walked in and got our bags checked, got scanned by that thing in the airport, and we were of to the food court to get something to eat. "okay our flight leaves on an hour so don't spend to much at the food court" Paul said. I walked to Starbucks and got myself a Very Berry Hibiscus and a Strawberry Blueberry Parfait while they got McDonalds or something. Yeah your probably thinking why am I not ecstatic about going on tour with One Direction (minus my brother) but I am I'm just shy about meeting new people that's all I warm up to new people after a while.

I saw the guys sitting by the gate eating do I walked over and sat next to Liam. "so Lil what did you get"? Liam asked.

"I got Very Berry Hibiscus and and a Parfait at Starbucks. You" I said. "we all got McDonald's except for Louis he went to get Starbucks" Liam said. I knew they got Mcdonalds but louis went to Starbucks cool. I know Louis has a girlfriend. "hey Louis what did you get from Starbucks" Zayn asked. "I got a Mocha Laté and a vegetable breakfast wrap" Louis answered him.

"Flight 219 England to Tampa, Florida is now boarding" the lady said. I saw the guys leaving to go to the line for boarding. I handed this old lady the tickets and she let us board. About ten minutes later everyone was boarded onto the plane. I was sat inbetween Louis and Liam and Harry, Zayn, and Niall were sat xt to eachother in front of us and Paul sitting alone. "this is your captain speaking we are going to have a one way flight to Tampa, Florida it will take about nine hours to arrive. It will be sunny in Florida and it will be a bit windy on our flight, thank you" the captain said. The flight attendances did the whole safety thing. "we are going to take off so buckle your seat belts and turn off your phones" the flight attendant said. I buckled my seatbelt as did the others and we were off.

I fell asleep and was awoken a little later by someone poking me. "hey Lily are you going to eat that"? Louis asked. "yes" I said. It was a turkey sandwich and I love turkey sandwiches. I put the mayo and mustard on the sandwich and ate it. I was wide awake and hyper. I looked at the screen and it said what movies are playing on the plane. I chose a animation movie for me and Liam to watch you guessed it Toy Story.

"Liam get out I have to go to the bathroom please"? I asked Liam. He got and I went to the bathroom. I never did like airplane bathrooms they were so cramped. After I went to the bathroom unwashed my hands and went back to my seat. "ladies and gentlemen we are about to land please put your seatbelts on, thankyou" the captain said.

We landed and got off the plane one by one. I was so excited I never been to America before. I squealed and ran off to look at all of the American things in Florida, oh Florida I wonder what it's like here. "Lily slow down you'll see plenty of Florida and other parts of America soon lets just get a hotel so we could rest then we will go to the beach". Paul said. I calmed down and just walked with them. I went to a gift shop and bought a shirt that said 'I love Florida'.

We got to a hotel and went into my room. I was with Liam and Zayn in one room and the others were in The room next to us. I changed into my pj's and went to bed.