Chapter 1

NOW THE PILOT CHAPTER WAS JUST TELLING WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE THE SUSTER SOMEONE FAMOUS THE STORY IS STARTING NOW.

-------*

I got in my yellow Lamborghini and drove to school. I got the car when I turned sixteen Liam got it for me with his money he earned and I said I will pay him back but he just laughed and said "do you want to give me seventy thousand dollars" when he said that my eyes literally bulged out of my sockets.

I arrived at school ten minutes before school starts. I saw my friends Danny, Tyler, and Tracy. I went to them and we all walked together. The bell rang and we went our separate ways Tyler and Tracy going to precalculus and Danny and I going to language arts. The good thing is I don't have any classes with people who bully me but this is the only class. "Okay class since school will be ending in three weeks I will not give anything hard for the rest of the year". Mr. Payton said and we all cheered but then he yelled at us. He told us to do pages 123-125. I got started right away. A few classes later with Sandy and her friends (bullies) it is finally lunchtime. I took my friends with us to the little diner we go to then to the ice cream parlor for ice cream as usual we do this every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday they already know what we order.

We get into the diner and take a seat and wait to be ordered. Melissa comes by "the usual food and drinks" she says we all nod. Not much later she comes back with our drinks I got a Dr. Pepper, Danny got a Pepsi, Tyler got a Dr. Pepper, and Tracy got Mt. Dew. Then our food came out I got a cheeseburger, Danny got a hamburger, Tyler got hamburger, and Tracy got a tofu burger. After we ate we all chipped in to pay for the bill but it was my turn to leave a tip for Melissa and I out money in for the leukemia patients as usual I put a ten dollar bill in. Then we were on our way to the ice cream parlor. We all got the usual chocolate none of us like vanilla or any other well except for Tyler he loves any kind of ice cream but his favorite is chocolate. We ate our ice cream then we went back to school. We split our ways I was in a class with Sandy uh why me. "Hey lily would you like to sit with us at our table for art next period". She asked sweetly. I was a bit confused as to why because we both hate each other. "Umm, sure". I said but I think it came out more of a question.

Next period came and I sat at Sandy's table. My friends walked in the gave me questioning looks but I just waved them off. Sandy and her friends walked in and sat down next to me. None of them were giving me their evil eye. Mr. Raint walked in "okay class today's project is to paint about what your feeling inside. Go paint". Mr. Raint said. I got paper and the paints I needed. I painted a girl with black, blue, and red paint to show my true feelings about what these people where actually doing to me. I was halfway done when I saw paint drip on my picture and felt cold thick liquids on my head drip down from my hair. I looked up and saw one of Sandy's hounds drip the paint on me. They were all laughing at me and u just looked at my friends and ran out the door.

I went to the office where I went to go sign out. "Oh my not again, Lily dear I should call your parents and tell them" Mrs. Carnin said. "No please don't I don't anymore problems" I said. She just noded and took the sign out book away after I signed it.

I drove home and got out. I opened my door and ran into my bathroom to take a shower. After my shower and I was all clean I watched tv and ate food.

Everyone came home later after I ate my food. "Hi sweetie how was school"? My mom asked. "Good" I said but it was a lie. We had dinner then I went to bed.

-------•

WOW OKAY YAH THAT'S WHAT SHE GOES THROUGH MOST OF THE DAY. SO YAH NEXT CHAPTER IS JUST GOING STRAIGHT TO THE GRADUATION BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING ABOUT 3 WEEKS OF SCHOOL GOING WRONG.